Diet Plate

Lianna

Silver Member
I have just thought along the lines of a diet plate dont you think it would be good if SW had one i mean one what alloctaes a space for a third of your meal to be veg? would make it easier for me lol?

OMG tht would be Fab lol!! lets get on Dragons den haha

I've thought about it for ages! You scan the product, it asks you what day you're doing and shows it as free food or syns. SW would make a fortune as I's definately pay for something like this.

WW do a calculator that you can put in your bag so I don't see why SW can't do the same. I think the plate idea is a great one too!

What would be absolutely bliss would be if SW managed to come up with a warm tape measure. They're always blooming freezing when I want to measure myself!

I've thought about it for ages! You scan the product, it asks you what day you're doing and shows it as free food or syns. SW would make a fortune as I's definately pay for something like this.

So would i! id happily pay £100 for a little machine that did that!

I think the scanner is a brilliant idea!! like the price checkers around the supermarket!! What we should do is convince the whole world to do slimming world so that they syns have to be written on the packets!!! Or slimming world should have their own food range with syns written on like WW!!!

I agree suepat - the tape measure is a real shocker!! Especially as i do it in the morning before work on WI day im not 'with it' enough to think in the morning - it gets me every time!!! haha.

I have the very plate you are talking about! My local farm shop also has a pottery painting studio and i love doing it so i created myself a dinner plate split into sections. (looks like a pie chart) so i don't under estimate my third of good stuff. It was real easy and fun to do, i painted mine to match the rest of my dinner set so i don't feel different at meal times.

I have the very plate you are talking about! My local farm shop also has a pottery painting studio and i love doing it so i created myself a dinner plate split into sections. (looks like a pie chart) so i don't under estimate my third of good stuff. It was real easy and fun to do, i painted mine to match the rest of my dinner set so i don't feel different at meal times.
Thats a great idea to make it yourself!

I think the scanner is a brilliant idea!! like the price checkers around the supermarket!! What we should do is convince the whole world to do slimming world so that they syns have to be written on the packets!!! Or slimming world should have their own food range with syns written on like WW!!!
WW is owned by Heinz, it was started to sell their range of 'diet' foods. BUT Tesco list WW points values on most of their products so I don't see why they can't do the same with Syns

As the new Google phone has a feature where you can input the barcode and it will tell you if the item is cheaper within a certain mile radius, maybe it's a App that will appear in the future!

Back