Diet Plate

Hi can I join you I usually get weighed on a Friday morning I use the diet plate not seen anyone on here using that yet
i have it i ordered it last month the plate and bowl for £15.00 it was on offer.. i must say its still in the box lol... but will use it very soon. As i think my problem is my position control the reviews on the website and amazon, seem good.

How are u finding it? x

In answer to your question it is a portion controlled plate each section tells you how much protein carbs you should have most veg is unlimited. You can basically eat what you like but less of it. I made the mistake of putting my plate away once I had lost the weight and therefore put the weight back on. I realised it has to be a life changing way of eating. I had a photshoot with a magazine after I lost my weight and that was really something.

hi Shanny

get your plate out and use it you have nothing to loose. I found that I eat more vegetables and salad and I also make my own soups for lunch at work.

What a great idea - I've never heard of a diet plate before!

I must ask Mr. Google all about it .... :)

Good luck with your weight loss and Happy New Year!! :)

Hi Wolfie

Thats okay if you can keep to the correct amount of protein as you can see from the plate the amount is not a lot. I tried a smaller plate but it didn't work the same. Its what suits you that counts.

Good luck with your weight loss

Chrissy

Back