• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Diet programme channel 4

tuppers

S: 10st4lb C: 10st2lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 0st2lb(1.39%)
I watched it! Was funny seeing diet titles that I've seen on minimins e.g. Cambridge diet. Really hope Weight Watchers won't come up over the new few weeks? I like to see WW as a long term life plan rather than a crash diet...

S: 13st3lb C: 9st13lb BMI: 21.1 Loss: 3st4lb(24.86%)
I watched it! Was funny seeing diet titles that I've seen on minimins e.g. Cambridge diet. Really hope Weight Watchers won't come up over the new few weeks? I like to see WW as a long term life plan rather than a crash diet...
I really don't think they could justify it, there's no aspect of the crash diet about WW!

S: 16st0lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 3st10lb(23.21%)
I dont think theres any way whatsoever WW can be classed as a crash diet, if nothing else the losses arent big and fast enough.

Think it was a bit unfair to class CD same as cabbage and maple syrup though
Totally agree with you, I done CD and it was nutritionally balanced with all the right nutrients and vitamins. So categorizing it as the same as the other 2 wasnt really fair :) But I did enjoy watching it tho

Tracer

S: 15st8.5lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 4st0.5lb(25.86%)
I think they're just gonna show diets that promise fast weight losses..... I find it an interesting programme... Dukan diets on next week, I'd never heard of that until I saw it in this site so I'll learn about what it entails if nothing else :)