Diet programme channel 4

Ooo sounds interesting :) watching it now!

This programme is quiet scary! Well except when I was lmao at the above comment! Why are these people being interviewed while on the loo!?!?!? TMI

I watched it! Was funny seeing diet titles that I've seen on minimins e.g. Cambridge diet. Really hope Weight Watchers won't come up over the new few weeks? I like to see WW as a long term life plan rather than a crash diet...

I watched it! Was funny seeing diet titles that I've seen on minimins e.g. Cambridge diet. Really hope Weight Watchers won't come up over the new few weeks? I like to see WW as a long term life plan rather than a crash diet...

I really don't think they could justify it, there's no aspect of the crash diet about WW!

I dont think theres any way whatsoever WW can be classed as a crash diet, if nothing else the losses arent big and fast enough.

Think it was a bit unfair to class CD same as cabbage and maple syrup though

Totally agree with you, I done CD and it was nutritionally balanced with all the right nutrients and vitamins. So categorizing it as the same as the other 2 wasnt really fair :) But I did enjoy watching it tho

I think they're just gonna show diets that promise fast weight losses..... I find it an interesting programme... Dukan diets on next week, I'd never heard of that until I saw it in this site so I'll learn about what it entails if nothing else :)

Back