Diet pt 2!

I'm seriously condidering keeping the porridge and shakes on for brekkies and dinners when I'm at goal!!!! even if a few times a week... Or at least keeping some 'in stock' for after a naughty weekend lol... x

Good morning everyone. I can not believe I am on day 7 of this diet and I'm not climbing the walls looking for food or distractions. So far I feel great, there has been no hunger and there as been no wanting to nibble out of boredom which I suffered with a lot on LT. I actually forgot to have one of my shakes yesterday. I had had a shake bar and some chicken and veg and was planning on another shake before I went to work but completely forgot. Its the first time I've done that and I won't be making a habit of it as I know you need the nutrition from the shakes / meals but I was happy to realise I'm not constantly thinking about my next meal.

Another thing I've realised today is just how sluggish what i do eat can make me feel. I Work to midnight 4 evenings a week then I'm up at 7am with hubby and kids so normally it's a huge struggle to get out of bed. For the past few days since being on S&S I've felt great in the mornings. So im going to have a rethink about what the family are eating as I'm sure we could all eat to get rid of that tired sluggish feeling. Since LT we do generally have a healthy diet but there may still be some tweaks I need to make.

******Dee, sado alert coming up ********

I'm due my next order today and I'm sad to say I'm excited about sorting it out into what shakes / bars / meals I'm going to have and when!!!!!

Have a super day everyone xx

Pam...I'm feeling the same can't wait til my products are here as I'm so eager to get going properly after try the samples! I also found it wasn't bad to stick with it and I also had the same problem 1 day... Didn't feel hungry at the usual time but made sure I had my quota ;0) lol

Being allowed the food is a huge boost :0) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really glad to hear that it is going well for you, well done on completing your first week!

I know exactly what you mean about feeling sluggish - a high carb diet does that for me. Will be thinking long and hard about what to eat once i'm done with SnS

EvieT said:
Really glad to hear that it is going well for you, well done on completing your first week!

I know exactly what you mean about feeling sluggish - a high carb diet does that for me. Will be thinking long and hard about what to eat once i'm done with SnS

Thank you! It's amazing how carbs creep into your life without you even realising. It's also amazing how bloated 7lb of water weight can make you. My clothes already feel better!

Good morning everyone. I can not believe I am on day 7 of this diet and I'm not climbing the walls looking for food or distractions. So far I feel great, there has been no hunger and there as been no wanting to nibble out of boredom which I suffered with a lot on LT. I actually forgot to have one of my shakes yesterday. I had had a shake bar and some chicken and veg and was planning on another shake before I went to work but completely forgot. Its the first time I've done that and I won't be making a habit of it as I know you need the nutrition from the shakes / meals but I was happy to realise I'm not constantly thinking about my next meal.

Another thing I've realised today is just how sluggish what i do eat can make me feel. I Work to midnight 4 evenings a week then I'm up at 7am with hubby and kids so normally it's a huge struggle to get out of bed. For the past few days since being on S&S I've felt great in the mornings. So im going to have a rethink about what the family are eating as I'm sure we could all eat to get rid of that tired sluggish feeling. Since LT we do generally have a healthy diet but there may still be some tweaks I need to make.

******Dee, sado alert coming up ********

I'm due my next order today and I'm sad to say I'm excited about sorting it out into what shakes / bars / meals I'm going to have and when!!!!!

Have a super day everyone xx
I totally do that too.... I have a little tub and i put my weeks worth in order of how i have them!!!

OCD much???

HA!

X

My shakes have arrived woo hoo!!!! So that's me sorted for the next 3 weeks. I'm hoping to be at my goal of healthy BMI by the time this order is finished then I'll have a think about my next aim but 159lb is my current tgt. Bring it on!!!!!

Excellent! How exciting :) Guess you are sorting them all out right now ;)

Next weeks meals planned lol. Can't wait to try the macaroni and the chocolate bar. Oh such an exciting life I lead lol!!

You know me dee, I'm twice a day weigher with no plans to change. Im happy so far but not going to tempt fate by posting early . You never know what an happen over night. I'm off to work now chick. Have a nice evening and talk tomorrow xxxx

I love the mac and cheese but it's a tiny tiny portion so really only good with some veg. It was fab with some cauli and broccoli though. I'm going to order some more of those for sure!

Love the choc bar! Mac cheese on order.

Good luck with your WI tomorrow :)

I've ordered one mac and cheese and one of the new chilli and spag bol. Kinda gone off the meals at the moment, and I dont like mac and cheese in the real world, so not getting my hopes up over the sachet! But hell, I'll try anything! :D

Well that's 8 of the unwanted pounds gone. I would say the hard work has been worth it but it honeatly hasn't felt like hard work this week. I'm looking forward to seeing how my week 2 loss compairs with my week 2 on LT. regarless of what happens its going to put me at my lowest weight for years which I can't quite believe.

Have a good day everyone xxx

Just catching up on ur diary! Well done again on ur loss 8lb is great, Its so good to see when people are flying throught there first week and enjoying, im on week 5 now, dont know where the time has gone, and still really liking it :D

Dont dread week 3, you never know, i lost 6lb!!

Have a happy 2nd week, and i must get some of this mac cheese!!! :D xx

Back