• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Diet Tips and Tricks

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
S: 9st2lb C: 9st2lb G: 8st4lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
dont eat in late evenings. this works for me, i stop eating after 6:30

S: 16st6lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 3st6lb(20.87%)
Track track track... :D

p.s where did u get ur little picture thing...the 3 women

x

For me it has to be the tracking everything I eat, I have done this since I started the ww diet, I always try and drink lots of water, and make zero pointed soup when I am hungry, and I make sure I eat at least 3 hours before I go to bed, I always allow myself a treat everyday, I try to vary my diet as much as possible, I have done this for 6 and a half months and I have always lost weight.

S: 14st5lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 4st1lb(28.36%)
planning - I find if I plan my meals and snacks its much easier to stay within my points.

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
S: 9st2lb C: 9st2lb G: 8st4lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
oh deffo on the planning. im back to planning today its been a bit hap hazard last few days lol

S: 12st5lb G: 8st13lb
Add flavour to things by using herbs,spices, mustard, stock cube etc. it makes things alot tastier without extra points. Also bulk things up with extra egg whites. I find looking for recipes and new thigns to have keeps me interested and on track. Also dont deprive yourself, just have a little of what you want or a lower point version.