Diet Tips and Tricks

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks for staying on track. I've started drinking water with my meals to fill me up, which seems to work pretty well. Has anyone else got any Tips?

dont eat in late evenings. this works for me, i stop eating after 6:30

Track track track... :D

p.s where did u get ur little picture thing...the 3 women

x

For me it has to be the tracking everything I eat, I have done this since I started the ww diet, I always try and drink lots of water, and make zero pointed soup when I am hungry, and I make sure I eat at least 3 hours before I go to bed, I always allow myself a treat everyday, I try to vary my diet as much as possible, I have done this for 6 and a half months and I have always lost weight.

planning - I find if I plan my meals and snacks its much easier to stay within my points.

oh deffo on the planning. im back to planning today its been a bit hap hazard last few days lol

Add flavour to things by using herbs,spices, mustard, stock cube etc. it makes things alot tastier without extra points. Also bulk things up with extra egg whites. I find looking for recipes and new thigns to have keeps me interested and on track. Also dont deprive yourself, just have a little of what you want or a lower point version.

Back