Diet to lose repulsion

Well yes that, which we usually have about 6 but I'm waiting for from about 5, but I threw half my lunch away and it was a measured portion size. I just couldn't eat it and the thought of snacking on fruit even. I'm just too full. All I've had today is 2 rounds of toast a few strawberries and half a ready meal of liver and onions for lunch as I just couldn't eat the rest. The thought of dinner (a ww ready meal, veg and baked pot) is just madness! x

Have you filled up on water or are tired?might just be one of 'those days' hopefully you will feel hungry by dinner time :0)

I drink a lot of water every day but havent drank anymore today. Maybe even a bit less :/ odd! I've just heard horror stories about people not losing weight if they don't eat their points. I just want my first week to be perfect so I'm not disheartened if no weight shifts. Might just eat and put up with feeling uncomfortable if it comes to it x

Don't eat if you are not hungry,others struggle sometimes to use all their points,you may feel like eating later yet so don't be hard on yourself,how many points do you have left for today? plus it might just be today,one day on less points shouldn't hurt :0)

I have a sore knee from all the walking I did yesterday but don't think that counts ;) Lol. Thanks for drinks idea. Would never have considered it x

livi said:
Definitely! The more the merrier! I'll go and find yours too :) Day 4 and still motivated. It's usually about day9/10 when it starts to go by the wayside. BUT not this time ;) x

We can help each other! My diary is diary of a post c section belly I think!! X

Hiya, can I join in we can all support each other Boo xxx

Well, after all that "I'm not hungry" rubbish yesterday, I ended up going a bit mental! Lol. It's all pointed and good choices, but a lot of them! Today I feel like normal though so fingers crossed. Day 5 and still going strong! x

Can people add me!! I've not many followers., see above x

livi said:
Well, after all that "I'm not hungry" rubbish yesterday, I ended up going a bit mental! Lol. It's all pointed and good choices, but a lot of them! Today I feel like normal though so fingers crossed. Day 5 and still going strong! x

Am glad you got your appetite back and at least it was all pointed and good choices :0) keep up the good work :0)

Back