Diet virgin...

Stacey87

Hi all,
I'm a newbie to the site and a newbie to proper dieting!! I've had a go at diets in the past but never lasted more than a week or so.
This time I'm determined!! I weighed myself last week and I have hit the 15st mark :(
I've had a bad year with lots of disasters (break down of 10 yr relationship, new home, redundancy, severe depression...) so I think I've just let it all get to me.
I totally lack motivation n spend most of my time on the sofa lazing around or sleeping....so I know I've gotta move my ass but the diet needs sorting too. I'm joining slimming world tomorrow as my friend did it last year and lost 3 stone in just under 6 month...so I'm hoping it'll work for me too!
I'm currently 15st dead on, size 16-18 but more 18 to be honest and I'm 24. I'm hoping to get to 11st and a size 12-14. I don't want to be skinny, I do like curves but I need to feel better about myself.
I would like to lose a stone by my birthday on 18th march so here's hoping...
Appreciate any help, tips and support!!
Stacey xxx

Hi Stacey, just want to wish you tons of good luck. Once you see the scales dropping (which they will esp in your first week) it will give you great motivation. x

Am sure you can do lose a stone in that time chick! Which plan are you following?

Thanks all!!
I'm starting at slimming world tomorrow so not sure what my plan will be yet but I'll be sure to keep you all updated.
Thanks again for the encouragement!!
Xx

Welcome to the site and good luck with sw diet, great to have a goal I'm sure your do it.

Hi have started a diet for the first time ever 2 weeks ago. Its been slow going so far but I just remind myself that at least I am losing a little bit of weight. I would much rather lose half a pound a week than carry on the way I was and gain a pound a week! I don't care how long this journey takes me - the important thing is I've started the ball rolling and I'm ON my journey

You just have to stay focused , me I flopped big time but will be back on slim world next week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How is your week going so far?

It's not going great at all stuffed my face with brownies and quavers. I have an addiction with sweet stuff

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh no, what day is your weigh in? I had a cream egg last night... didn't check the syn value...silly...9 syns....for a measly cream egg!!!!

Back