Dieting for Disney World 2014!

Isn't he adorable!! And I'm glad he is all good. there is a definite change in your tummy and behind! you looking good girl :flirt2: maybe as you are at goal and looking to tone up, consider strength training? that will really give you definition and reshape your body. hope you enjoyed the rest of your weekend xx

i can see a definite change in your tummy and bottom! Don't get disheartened.

Thank you! I think I'm just in that week 2 rut however I do know I have 2 choices: stop and still be fat by July OR continue and perhaps be skinny by July haha definitely think the latter has more hope so will continue and go for it!!

Also watched a video saying I need more water which I already knew (someone conforming it is always helpful though) as I prob only drink about 500mls a day! Gonna up that to 1-2L and see if some of the weight might be water retention!

So I have lower body focus (ouch!) and then stretch (ahhh relaxing) today! Thinking of a pizza wrap for dinner x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmm didn't have pizza... Instead had vegetable curry totalling 8pp mmm mmm!!

image-2737536063.jpg

Even made it Fiancé-Friendly as he had chicken & potatoes instead of veg and had the rest of my rice!

Had a few treats today in the form of new workout bra and shorts and two new bikinis ready for Disney :) Top size 8 and bottoms size 10 (cos I pack a lot of junk in the trunk lol)

English books marked and just need to mark 10 pieces of writing and update my personal statement :)

thats fab hun :)
cant beat a nice treat! especially in those sizes!!
dont think il ever see them lol im stuck in a uncomfortable 12!

thats fab hun :) cant beat a nice treat! especially in those sizes!! dont think il ever see them lol im stuck in a uncomfortable 12!

I wish I wasn't an 8 on top lol it's purely because I have no boobs :-( but a 10 on the bottom is good plus they're not too tight but not lose so hopefully if I lose weight they won't hang off me! Didn't think an 8 would be a good thing to aim for tbh... would rather a comfortable 10 :)

image-1745975434.jpg

My new bikinis - I especially love the high waisted ones - make me feel like dita Von teese lol! And hold the fat in!

ahhh they are very nice! :)
i got the one on the right last year but in pastel colours!
i too have no boobs lol so am the same as u, i was a 12 on top n loose 14 on bottom,
now im a loose 12 on top n an uncomfortable 12 on bottom!
haha madness! x

Loving the bikinis!! I have same problem, being small up top with a bigger bum. Love the one on the left, where is it from?

ahhh they are very nice! :) i got the one on the right last year but in pastel colours! i too have no boobs lol so am the same as u, i was a 12 on top n loose 14 on bottom, now im a loose 12 on top n an uncomfortable 12 on bottom! haha madness! x

Haha it's so frustrating! Would love to be a 10 on bottom and 12 on top lol even thinking I might be less than an 8 for the navy ones... Will have to try em on again at the weekend!

Loving the bikinis!! I have same problem, being small up top with a bigger bum. Love the one on the left, where is it from?

Both from Primark :) thought it was very nice for primark too and not my usual style! :)

Oh dear... didn't do t25 today! Been non-stop at school and then had to go visit another school as well as spending an hour in Asda lol!

Bought lots of snacks:

Curly wurlys 3pp
Asda whirly bites 2pp
Cadbury fudge 3pp
Raisin boxes 1pp
Flying saucers 2pp for the whole pack (I think)
Sugary snakes 3pp (for 9)

Yum! Also got some WW-type angel delight - expensive but only 1pp :)

Also, I've been using Almond Milk which you can have 300ml for 1pp... Used it with protein powder but tried it tonight blended with a banana and it was deeeeeelicious!!!! Might try with some frozen summer fruits tomorrow!

Got such a hectic week at school - staff meetings, ICT club, school trip to BBC London... Thank goodness it's Saturday soon (haha wishful thinking!)

I know I avoided it like the plague as we are obviously saving to pay off Disney now.... And I kept telling myself "if you but clothes now and then you lose weight they're gonna be too big by July...." But went in on Sunday and they were soooooo pretty!!!!! I really wanted lots of their new dresses! Can't really have enough can you? (My fiancé thinks so lol)

Got home about 5:45 tonight - new record! So did Speed 1.0 and then made an almond milk, banana and frozen summer fruit smoothie (2pp) seriously sex in a glass!!!

Now to blast through my 27 maths books to mark; pick fiancé up from college and then make pancakes!

I was meant to be making courgette and chicken for dinner but I don't feel hungry... But may feel hungry later so should prob feed myself! Might have a small pitta pizza instead 4pp :) 3 more than I was planning but less effort to grate the courgette etc!

My new workout gear, my delicious smoothie mmm and my mass of marking!!
image-1091383848.jpg

Pancakes - 3 for 7pp total was very reasonable I thought!

image-3830467638.jpg

No fiancé tomorrow he's off to Miami til Friday... Peace and quiet!

So had such a hectic day at school.... Not sure what's wrong at the moment but my fuse with my class is especially short!! I feel like we've taken 2 steps back since September :(

Anyway.... I have to say something that DID put me in a happy mood. Jumping on the scales for a little peek and seeing "9st 7 and 3/4lbs" Haven't been in the 7s for.... ever haha! Hope it continues on STATurday! Feel so much happier now!

Did Lower Focus today despite being knackered from work :) I always feel glad that I do it even when I don't want to!

Was gonna have a pizza tonight... But instead put on some frozen veg and made a curry with a total points of.... 0pp! Then had a WW pitta just to use some points lol!

Attachments

• image-1315617657.jpg
    image-1315617657.jpg
    703.9 KB · Views: 65
You are being very good this week, well done!!

I feel the same about exercising talk myself out of it for ages, but eventually end up doing it and then so pleased with myself for sticking with it! Have ended up doing shred at 10.30 the last 2 nights, what with one thing and another!

Your tummy is looking really toned, so jealous. Not sure mine will ever lose the flabbiness after having my daughter. I don't see any improvement from Shred so far on it.

You are being very good this week, well done!!

I feel the same about exercising talk myself out of it for ages, but eventually end up doing it and then so pleased with myself for sticking with it! Have ended up doing shred at 10.30 the last 2 nights, what with one thing and another!

Your tummy is looking really toned, so jealous. Not sure mine will ever lose the flabbiness after having my daughter. I don't see any improvement from Shred so far on it.

Aww thanks hun! Well I see it has changed... When in certain lights lol but definitely have a way to go! Definitely feel my worst working out as it all jiggles lol!

Oh goodness... Had such a crap day. Well correction at school I felt fantastic - in control of my whole class without a TA or any help :) but went to the train station to pre-buy train tickets for our trip and the office was closed... Then went to morrisons (stuck in traffic) to buy more almond milk but they didn't have it... So went to ASDA and bought myself a sandwich... But as I was rushing (but well aware of my surroundings) some woman muttered to her son "mind out the way... Tho they weren't paying attention so don't worry too much!" So I turned round and gave her a filthy look but it really annoyed me that I was paying attention I didn't knock her kid over not did he walk into me! Why do people feel the need to do that?!

Then I had every terrible driver on my road on the way home and then didn't have a parking space outside so had to lug my books to mark, across the street!

Finally got in about half 6 and I'm so annoyed I'm cooking curry again (0pp) and don't think I will do Shaun T as I have so much marking to do before tomorrow's trip! Hoping I might fit it in before bed !!

So had such a lovely day in London with 1/2 of my class! Went to the BBC and then had lunch in Green Park and saw Buckingham Palace... A treat for most of them was to go on the underground!

Even better still, I have my costume ready for our belated World Book Day, well the hat and bow tie, need to get a black top and stick some white to it too!

So STATurday.... I'm pleased to announce my weight is finally going down! 9st 7.5lbs today!! Guess it was in shock from the exercise or bloated or... Who knows! Just glad it's playing ball now! Also, since 18th Feb (3 weeks ago) I have lost a whopping 5inches from my body - better still I've lost it in places I never have before like my thighs and arms! Lower Focus, you're my new best friend!! Definitely motivation to continue!!

Was pee'd off last night to learn my passata is pointed! Though as my fiancé said, I've obviously lost weight anyway... But whether to point it now too or not?

Only managed to fit in a Cardio yday as my legs were aching from London so I still have x2 Total Body Circuit and an Ab Intervals to complete this weekend! Think I will do a TBC and Abs today and then another TBC before my Stretch tomorrow. I'm proud that I have always fit my workouts in each week so far!

It's fiancés birthday next week and he wants Double Decadence pizza! Persuading him to have it on Saturday rather than Friday so that 1) I can do my workouts before and 2) I can take my STATs before I gorge on it lol!

My Saturday consists of cleaning up the house, lots of marking, putting pics on the school website and getting my exercises done! May also watch 300 as fiancé wants to see 300 sequel too.

Well... I feel sick! My shins hurt a lot too!!

Sickness is self inflicted - fiancé convinced me to have dinner at our local Fayre & Square so I had this:
image-1610842132.jpgimage-242670322.jpg

It's a pizza burger! Including sides etc it was 33pp! Luckily I had 17pp daily left and the other 16pp was taken out of my weeklies! Didn't use any weeklies last week so I'm more than able to stick to 26pp for next week so tonight I think I will have some cooked rhubarb - so sweet! And maybe a curly wurly? But that will depend on how stuffed I still feel!

Off to snuggle on the cough and watch 300 with my fiancé now x

Well... I feel sick! My shins hurt a lot too!!

Sickness is self inflicted - fiancé convinced me to have dinner at our local Fayre & Square so I had this:
View attachment 128132View attachment 128133

It's a pizza burger! Including sides etc it was 33pp! Luckily I had 17pp daily left and the other 16pp was taken out of my weeklies! Didn't use any weeklies last week so I'm more than able to stick to 26pp for next week so tonight I think I will have some cooked rhubarb - so sweet! And maybe a curly wurly? But that will depend on how stuffed I still feel!

Off to snuggle on the cough and watch 300 with my fiancé now x

That pizza burger looks sooo good... Bet the points were well spent!

How was the movie?

oh - and I tried Rhubarb for the first time this weekend - loved it!

p.s. did you get your stats done?

Back