Dieting for Disney World 2014!

That pizza burger looks sooo good... Bet the points were well spent! How was the movie? oh - and I tried Rhubarb for the first time this weekend - loved it! p.s. did you get your stats done?

Well since I started 3 weeks ago I've lost 2lbs and 5 inches from my body. Wore some skinny jeans yesterday that used to need putting on with a shoe horn they were so tight but nope they slipped straight on!

Hey I don't think id have it again lol. Needed more tomato sauce! Oh what a piggy I was - then came home and had a curly wurly, a whirly bite and a WW Jaffa cake hot chocolate with whipped cream! Will have to push myself with Total Body Circuit today if my shins allow!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the weight and inches! It's great when clothes fit so much better. I am not there yet, all my skinny jeans still seem too tight!

Well done on the weight and inches! It's great when clothes fit so much better. I am not there yet, all my skinny jeans still seem too tight!

Thanks! I know My skinny jeans are still a bit tight but these ones I remember being tighter than they were yesterday so v. Pleased!

Survived Total Body Circuit and Stretch! Had an unexpected journey to Heathrow for my fiancé who didn't realise he was working tonight! Was so happy to be sharing another night with him here but luckily it means he's back a day earlier too :D have used all my points today but not gone over :) I know it looks horrid but this was DELICIOUS!
image-3170780764.jpg warm rhubarb, greek yogurt and meringue mmmmmm!!

World Book Day (belated for my school) tomorrow! This is gonna be my costume!
image-1403127535.jpg can you tell it's homemade haha! But as long as it's clear who I am.... Gonna have my curly wurly, dry my hair and have an early night in bed I think!!

I needed to get in some quick cardio last night. Thought about you and T25 and ended up doing Alpha Cardio - gosh I had forgotten how that kills!

Have fun at school today!

I needed to get in some quick cardio last night. Thought about you and T25 and ended up doing Alpha Cardio - gosh I had forgotten how that kills! Have fun at school today!

Thanks hun! I did cardio today :) gonna try to do one every night this week like the schedule says!

Hate that it's my TOTM - not only am I in such pain, I want to eat EVERYTHING!!!

Argh not fair!! Just wanna eat everything in sight! Don't even think I'm hungry! And it's not like I'm craving a salad - it's carbs and chocolates! Just had a 2nd curly wurly of the day AND a WW naan bread. Just by itself! Hope I haven't got a whole week of this to endure as I only have like 25pp weeklies and I never use my weeklies so probably a gain this Saturday! Not fair at all! Hate being a woman!

Well I managed to do Week 4: day 2 - total body circuit (seriously hate that one haha) but I still want to eat EVERYTHING!! I'm hoping it is because I'm on and not because I'm a piggy - maybe a bit of both?

Anyway, fancied a change so I'm having spicy sausage pasta for dinner - 7pp! Even though I've already had leftover veg curry and a naan (told you I'm a piggy!) but I didn't have the best lunch - a curly wurly and 4 ryvita crackerbread (dry, no topping!!) but it's been one of THOSE days today!

Picking dear fiancé up from the airport at about 8:30 so hoping I can mark some work and then have dinner and continue marking until then to stop me from eating anything else tonight!!

Gonna pop to asda before picking him up to stick up on my bananas and some other bits and bobs and think I'll give myself a big, healthy chicken salad for lunch tomorrow as I'll be at school til after 5pm!

Aaaaand I've gone over my daily points AGAIN! I'm not even hungry, not sure why I'm eating so much crap! I'm stressing myself out more as well by worrying that I've ruined my hard work the past 4 weeks in the space of a few days!

Am sure a few points over won't ruin anything. Weeklies are there to be used if you need them so just go with it rather than stressing yourself out!

As you don't usually use them it might take your body a week or so to adjust but you need to allow a little leeway or it's just too tough in the long term to stick with it I reckon!

Well done for doing the exercise!

Well I managed to do Week 4: day 2 - total body circuit (seriously hate that one haha) but I still want to eat EVERYTHING!! I'm hoping it is because I'm on and not because I'm a piggy - maybe a bit of both?

Anyway, fancied a change so I'm having spicy sausage pasta for dinner - 7pp! Even though I've already had leftover veg curry and a naan (told you I'm a piggy!) but I didn't have the best lunch - a curly wurly and 4 ryvita crackerbread (dry, no topping!!) but it's been one of THOSE days today!

Picking dear fiancé up from the airport at about 8:30 so hoping I can mark some work and then have dinner and continue marking until then to stop me from eating anything else tonight!!

Gonna pop to asda before picking him up to stick up on my bananas and some other bits and bobs and think I'll give myself a big, healthy chicken salad for lunch tomorrow as I'll be at school til after 5pm!

Aaaaand I've gone over my daily points AGAIN! I'm not even hungry, not sure why I'm eating so much crap! I'm stressing myself out more as well by worrying that I've ruined my hard work the past 4 weeks in the space of a few days!

ok ok... we agree - you are a piggy :p

In all seriousness, TOTM is the worst time to have to stay away from the comfort food :mad:!

You havent ruined anything. You got your workout in and you ate something tasty food... Today is a new day :)

Thanks guys :) well so far I'm still on track... 14pp left and having vegetable curry for dinner so 0pp (technically!)

No t25 tonight, but I WILL do Thursday and then 2 on Friday so that I can make up tonight's on Saturday! Just got 27 books to mark and to do some extra planning for tomorrow as well as an early night! Would've got more done at school but staff meeting til 5 and a few issues with my laptop meant I didn't leave school til 6pm!

Sounds like you have had a long day, early night will be well deserved!

I should really make up some of that veg curry!

Sounds like you have had a long day, early night will be well deserved! I should really make up some of that veg curry!

Had some left over for lunch today, had a few kids in my class drooling hehe!

Managed to do better points wise tonight - had a WW quiche and salad for dinner.

Having dominoes double decadence for fiancés birthday tomorrow - was gonna weigh til Saturday but actually tomorrow it'll be a big end to a bad week... Would rather start Saturday a fresh!

Also did speed 1.0 today and only followed modifier about 5% and that was for the burpees! Was sweaty and pleased with my efforts by the end!!!

You are so good at doing your exercise! I do mine, but I genuinely hate doing exercise at home and have to really force myself. The walking and Zumba I quite enjoy though.

So jealous of your Pizza. You have to have a treat sometimes, so are you weighing in today?

How are you doing? Did you have a nice weekend?

How did WI go?

I weighed myself on Saturday anyway but after such a bad week of bingeing and using weeklies (and then having dominoes pizza and ice cream lol) I didn't see the point in taking measurements. However, I had only gained 1 lb which i was quite happy with after knowing what i'd eaten and that I'd missed 3 workouts (all of which i've made up for saturday and today!)

Went to Drusillas zoo with sister, mum and nephews yesterday and ate soooo much! Sausage rolls, shortbread, wrap, kit kay, crisps, mini donuts, bleugh!! AND THEN had a Big Tasty and fries at Mcdonalds and a curly wurly ! Didn't see the point in pointing everything as I normally would have as I wouldn't even know where to start…. so am just writing it off as a sickly mistake lol! Back on pro points properly today :) and will try to avoid using many of my weeklies.

Completed Week 4 of Alpha T25 :) Fiancé posted this pic yesterday during my workout lol such an idiot! But am loving how my stomach looks (although slightly misleading, was just a good angle at a good time haha!) But it has made friends on Facebook make some lovely comments and everyone wants to know about T25! Feel like I should be getting paid to promote it so much hehe!

I have 2 subjects worth of marking to do, and need to plan a fab maths lesson that is going to be observed by my phase leader and assistant head on Wednesday - as well as planning for parents evening next week! Busy bee… But the sun is shining too! Typical! But work comes first otherwise it'll get to 5pm and I'd have nothing to show for my day! Might also pop to tesco and get some bits and bobs for the week… fiancé is away mon-tues and thurs-fri so a few dinners i need to plan alone! xx

bugsbunny where are you?

all ok? has school been keeping you super busy?

Hopefully you have notifications setup and your emails will be bonging to let you knows we are thinking of you!

If you are off track then get back on here and get back on track. It's never too late to get back on the wagon!

If your just busy then hope to hear from you soon x

Hi ladies!!

Sorry for the radio silence - it's been a busy 2 weeks!! After stuffing my face at Drusillas I haven't stopped haha! Plus with 2 parents evenings, after school clubs, observations, leaving do for a colleague and a job interview.... My diet AND T25 had completely got pushed to one side!!

It's 124 days until Disney... That's 17 weeks 5 days :D so excited but annoyed with myself that I still have 9lbs to lose again to get to 9 stone! But then again at 1lb a week (if I'm lucky) then I should lose it in time still!!

In two minds whether to start T25 alpha again from Week 1... As I had got to Week 5 before but think if I start from there and move onto Beta then it'll be too much! Then again 5 weeks of alpha, 5 of beta and 4 of gamma... That's 14weeks total, giving me 3 weeks to just maintain by Disney :)

This picture got over 30 likes on my Facebook.... Guess you never realise how far you've come until you step back and look at where you started from! image-3732027607.jpg

Friday I have another work do (probably dinner at Zizzi then drinks and karaoke in Brighton) then we are doing a Mothers Day meal on Saturday (instead of Sunday) and it's hard to track at the restaurant (Fayre & Square) unless you just have a salad! However I will have a "cheat day" Saturday and then stick to WW 26pp daily for the rest of the week! :)

I was enjoying t25 but definitely nervous about starting again.... Just need to keep motivating myself. Small goals!

I wasn't really losing much weight at the start, probably because my water intake was rubbish so am going to be drinking more water and less diet Pepsi than the first time so that HOPEFULLY my weight will drop quicker than first time round! Also need to push myself harder than before :) x

Back