Dieting trials of fnm

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Fatty_no_more, 8 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Right back again.
    Just come back from holiday and am 17.5 which is not where I wanted to be right now.
    Really upset with myself.

I have a few things coming up and need to work towards the end result which is to have a healthier pregnancy than the last.

First is my mates hen night in 3 weeks on 30th April. Got to wear glam as we are going to a burlesque night and I don't do glam I am not glamourous!

Then her wedding on 28th may in 7 weeks. Would loved to have been in the 15's by then but very much doubt it.

Then my sons christening on 31st July which is 16 weeks away. Even if I loose 16lbs by then I will get my 15 stone something.

Then in august we are trying for a baby. Our wedding anniversary is 29th so hopefully going away then too.

So today my diet started again for the zillionth time

Bfast - x2 weetabix
    Milk. (a and b)

Lunch - youngs haddock in chilli and lemon sauce 1/2 a syn with a egg and bacon bake.

Dinner - BBQ food (homemade beef burgers no bun, chicken drumsticks,) and potatoe (b)

Snacks - yoghurt, fruit.

Syns - 1/2 for haddock, 3 for ketchup,

Will add more as the day progresses

Feel free to comment and help pleeeeeeeeese. X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babybuffy84

babybuffy84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.52%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey Hun good luck u can do it take it one day at a time xx

4. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks I blew it yesterday as my cat died. :( 19 years old she was. Been so upset not really eaten today. X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.