Dietninja's 90 day SSS plan

Day 1 of Stage 1

Ex: HIIT - warm up, 14 x 30 seconds of alternating burpees and jump squats with 50 seconds rest between

Water: 2.5 litres

B - mozzerella scrambled eggs, with green beans and broccoli

S - apple

L - mozzerella scrambled eggs, with green beans and broccoli

S - 22g almonds

T - build up bagel ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425331185.441234.jpg

Yayyy!!! Fellow 90daysssplanner!!!

How you finding the supplements? Not gonna lie, I forget to take my evening ones all the time, and I have given up a bit with the ibcaa and l leucine pre intra an post workout. Gonna give it another bash since reading your post

Oh I hate the supplements already...those evening tablets are massive!

I put the evening tablets by my bed so I don't forget to take them, but as its only been one day I haven't yet!!!

So is this stuff that you cook yourself? Im glad you found a plan that seems to suit you better. :) Wow...the supplements!! Loads! What are they?

A few protein based ones, such as BCAAs, and a protein shake, then fish oils & vits.

You do cook it yourself but his recipes are low carb (except for the meal straight after exercise) easy to cook and v yummy!!!

Dietninja's Focus on Health (although a skinny butt would be great too!)

Tues 3 Mar

It felt like a lot of food today, and I felt bloated and full all day. I hope that's just me getting used to the plan.

Struggled with the water again. Will focus on it tomorrow.

Water: 2.5 litres
Exercise: 35 mins HIIT on spin bike

B - 1/2 portion Cajun Turkey mince with sour cream, avocado, mangetout and courgettes

S - rest of breakfast

L - Cajun Turkey mince with sour cream, avocado, mangetout and courgettes

S - post exercise protein shake

T - built up bagel

S - 22g macadamia nuts, boiled egg

Until I get myself organised and prep in advance at least 2 of my meals are going to be the same each day! But I did make 4 portions of Turkey mince so more for another day.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425408612.750760.jpg

Last edited:
I am sleeping really well on this diet...the only problem is I really don't want to get up!!! Waking up is a real struggle. I really seem to need more sleep. I don't know if it's the exercise, or the lack of caffeine (strictly limited to one cup a day), or something else but I really feel like I need more than my 8 hours!

I am sleeping really well on this diet...the only problem is I really don't want to get up!!! Waking up is a real struggle. I really seem to need more sleep. I don't know if it's the exercise, or the lack of caffeine (strictly limited to one cup a day), or something else but I really feel like I need more than my 8 hours!

When are you doing your exercise? Are you getting up early to do it??
I struggle with getting up too. I've given up tea and coffee and just have the green tea that he allows 3 cups of.
I've found just hot water does the trick for me.

Failed on my supplements again last night. Fell asleep on the couch at 10.30pm and when i decided to venture up to bed the last thing on my mind were the supplements. Think I need to get them all out ready on my bedside table now.

I'm failing with morning HIIT and the exercise supplements...today I did my HIIT at the gym after work so didn't have any supplements before and my post without supplements were late! Oh well!

I'm finding a couple of things troublesome

1. Eating a lot of eggs...because I'm not as well prepped this week as I should be, I'm doubling up on meals, so today (and day 1) I had 2 eggy meals which meant 6 eggs!!!!

2. Breakfast is a mare! I'm just not used to eating that quantity of food and I'm always rushing. So I'm having half first thing then half at morning break, then eating both snacks either in the afternoon or after dinner!

Still, he says the timing of when you eat isn't important so I'll take his word for it!

But I am REALLY loving this plan! Best diet ever!!! Even the exercise is doable!

Oh and I emailed him yesterday and got a reply straight away :) v impressed!

He said I'm allowed one real coffee and 2 decafs :)

Dietninja's Focus on Health (although a skinny butt would be great too!)

Wed 4 Mar - SSS day 3

Water - 2.25 litres so far, might make it to 3 tonight!

Ex: went to the gym after work and managed to fit in a 25 min HIIT session on the treadmill whilst my daughters were swimming...
3 min walking, 12 x 40s @ 13kph, 1 min rest, 10 min walk home

B - egg & feta hash with spinach, black coffee

L - egg & feta hash with spinach

S - protein shake post workout

T - creamy chicken curry with rice

S - 22g cashews, decaf coffee

All the food today was absolutely delicious! So good! Struggled with breakfast though (amount of food and time) so had to have half of it with my lunch.

Forgot the photos...delicious egg & feta hash for brekkie & lunchImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425502352.779684.jpg

Creamy chicken with quinoa for tea ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425502382.731059.jpg

And some freezable portions without yoghurt for later.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425502453.124245.jpg

My food looks so messy! There are much nicer photos of this food out on the web!

Am feeling sorry for myself tonight...I had to try an asthma inhaler at the doctors and its left me feeling shakey and drained.

It's exactly the sort of time id fall into some comfort food but I'm holding strong!

Am feeling sorry for myself tonight...I had to try an asthma inhaler at the doctors and its left me feeling shakey and drained. It's exactly the sort of time id fall into some comfort food but I'm holding strong!

Good girl. It won't make you feel better - stay strong and really sorry to hear about you not feeling tip top

Thanks ladies. Its a combination of totm, a v long week at work and the adrenalin rush then comedown from trying that inhaler...I'm so tired and feeling a bit blue. It'll pass. Can't wait for the weekend though!

Thurs 5th March, day 4

Ex - rest day
Water - v poor...2 litres so far, might make it to 2.5

B (8am) - too rushed :(

S (11am) - feta egg hash and broccoli that I was supposed to have for breakfast (I love this recipe)!

L (4pm) - Cajun mince, avocado, sour cream and broccoli (late as I was too rushed at lunch time)

T (7pm) low carb oatmeal (not sure what I made of this...v filling, that's for sure but the chia seeds gave it a weird jelly like texture...going to add my fruit allowance next time for a bit more flavour)

S (9pm) boiled egg & macadamia nuts - not hungry but the rules are v specific on this diet...all food must be eaten!

Back