Different Class

Lucky7

Lucky7
After really strugglng to get motivated to get back out into the traffic on a Monday to get to my old class (and consequently missing classes / messing up) I've taken the bull by the horns and rejoined at a different class on a Wednesday. This class is in a village that I have to pass through on the way to my tap class on that day, so it means leaving earlier and I will only be able to stay for half of Image Therapy (but will not be able to weigh and run like I used to - so is much better).

My new consultant seems fantastic. She's been doing it since March this year, and has been on all the more recent training, so has given me some things to think about...
Eg. having a daily allowance of syns rather than saving them all for the weekend. Apparently we should be having between 5 and 15 every day. Hmmm. Maybe this will make a difference.
Eg. making Extra Easy work by stacking up on the super-free foods (at least a third super free foods for each meal).

She really seems organised and had got a great list of Speed and Super Speed Menu Ideas to give out to the class, as well as a straightforward superfree foods list, and some Superfree Food Soups to taste.

In the words of Annie, "I think I'm gonna like it here".

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sounds just the ticket! A great consultant can make all the difference, and to be on the way to your other class is perfect! I feel good vibes for you :vibes:

Our consultant has just gone on holiday to Australia for 5 weeks, and the person who was apparently the previous consultant has just come back in to cover her. Out Consultant generally gave the impression that no-one liked the previous consultant, but I have actually really enjoyed having her here.

She seems much more personable, doesn't stand there tapping away at her PDA to find peoples name and weight, she actually talks to you, and has some fantastic ideas.

Jacqui

Back