Different scales

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Tasty Tracey, 20 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Tasty Tracey

Tasty Tracey Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi All

Its been a while since I posted a thread but here goes. Has any one else been weighed on different scales and had a real difference ib weight loss/gain. The reason I ask my WI day is on a monday so went shopping got weighed in Boots on new fancy scales which also measures your height and BMI, the difference was 3lbs and the BMI was 29.0 not 30.8 as my LLC weighed me 3 hrs later. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had the same result.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. littleblue

littleblue Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Not that I am addicted or anything, but I have been weighing myself on a range of scales! There is up to 4lbs difference on the ones I've been using.

4. Tasty Tracey

Tasty Tracey Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Can I ask how that makes you feel when its time for your WI. I was really excited when it came to getting weighed and when it only showed a loss of 2lb well felt a bit gutted really, I can understand if I had strayed but no 100% GOOD a few other LLifers in my class have said the same.

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thats why scales are banned in my house lol I only weigh myself once a week, at my WI. I KNOW if I had them at home Id been on and off them constantly. :)

6. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    The important thing is to think of the overall difference from the first time you were weighed. If you had weighed yourself on those Boots scales on Day 0 the pounds lost would probably be the same.

I was 18st 2 on day 0 on my LLC's scales but I was 17st 13 on mine at home. But today I was 12st 5 at home and 12st 2 at my LLCs ! so please don't take it to heart - I know it's hard when you're so close to a major BMI point but it's important not to get too hung up on the scales. How you feel is more important.

Tasty Tracey likes this.
  7. Tasty Tracey

Tasty Tracey Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks for all the replies I know I shouldn't have gone on different scales and until I started LL I never really went on them before but now that my 100 days are nearly up I was just a bit curious well we all know what curiosity did don't we don't want to jepodise my last few weeks so no more different scales for me, thanks again everyone;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.