Different scales

Tasty Tracey

Hi All

Its been a while since I posted a thread but here goes. Has any one else been weighed on different scales and had a real difference ib weight loss/gain. The reason I ask my WI day is on a monday so went shopping got weighed in Boots on new fancy scales which also measures your height and BMI, the difference was 3lbs and the BMI was 29.0 not 30.8 as my LLC weighed me 3 hrs later. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had the same result.

Not that I am addicted or anything, but I have been weighing myself on a range of scales! There is up to 4lbs difference on the ones I've been using.

Can I ask how that makes you feel when its time for your WI. I was really excited when it came to getting weighed and when it only showed a loss of 2lb well felt a bit gutted really, I can understand if I had strayed but no 100% GOOD a few other LLifers in my class have said the same.

The important thing is to think of the overall difference from the first time you were weighed. If you had weighed yourself on those Boots scales on Day 0 the pounds lost would probably be the same.

I was 18st 2 on day 0 on my LLC's scales but I was 17st 13 on mine at home. But today I was 12st 5 at home and 12st 2 at my LLCs ! so please don't take it to heart - I know it's hard when you're so close to a major BMI point but it's important not to get too hung up on the scales. How you feel is more important.

Thanks for all the replies I know I shouldn't have gone on different scales and until I started LL I never really went on them before but now that my 100 days are nearly up I was just a bit curious well we all know what curiosity did don't we don't want to jepodise my last few weeks so no more different scales for me, thanks again everyone;)

Back