Different Scales?

Penguin_Hell

I don't go to the classes, so i rely on pharmacy scales.

Last week i used Boots, but this week they were out of order (maybe i broke them), so i used Superdrugs.

To my shock, i had gained 5lbs.

Do you think using different scales makes a difference?

Also, it was the 'time of the month' for me, and i've been told you can gain up to 6lbs from bloating.

Maybe i'm trying to make excuses. Very disappointed in myself!
A holiday next week too...so lets hope lots of walking will help my shed the pounds!

Hi hun,
didn't wanna read and run. My weight at group is one thing and at home another.. difference of 2 to 3 pounds.
The time of the month definetly added 3 pounds to me each month without fail.. so that could well be it. If I were you I'd get weighed next week in Superdrug and Boots but defo Superdrug to compare last weeks weight. Good luck and please don't get disheartened i know its annoying but its probably just your period and different scales.

The boots scales were working again today..so i did a mid-week weigh in.

It's 2lbs different from Mondays.
So i will weigh myself on Saturday on both of them and see if there is a difference.
Off on my hols on Sunday..so i guess i will come back weighing a lot more anyway! :p

If you know you have had a good week don't worry what the scales say. U will see the result on the scales eventually whichever ones u use. Enjoy ur holiday x

Hope you enjoy your holiday!!! I go to class and weigh it say's i'M heavier prob because I have all my clothes on except shoes and its a 7.30 pm weigh but I love weighing at my Mum in laws because it always says that I lost more :) oh and my wii fit board says i lost more to but the SW one says less :( good luck!! xx

I weighed myself while i was on holiday. according to it, i'd lost just under a stone. I asked my uncle if the scales were accurate..he said yes.
I stuck to the diet while i was there, and did a stupid amount of walking.
Paid off then :D
Going to update my details now!

Back