Difficult Day

Krys

I work from home mainly at my job but sometimes have to travel and overnight at various places. Temptation is killing me at the moment. I'm so used to having more than a flapjack for an evening meal when I'm away, plus I suppose it's a bit of comfort for me as I'm on my own. Managing to resist thus far, and about to make a cup of decaf coffee.

Felt the need to communicate this so it's not all building up in my head.

My girls had Mc Ds in the car on the way home last night and I was nearly at screaming point lol, not even a big Mc D fan but sooooooo wanted it! But resisted and felt proud, but yes I think nearly every day issues us with a new food challenge hunny. I am now able to cook for the family, which i wasnt able to do for the first week ( luckily hubs was on hols that week so he did it) I drink a huge amount of green tea as even though I was a big coffee drinking, gallons of it infact, I really dont like black coffee, so now my only coffee intake is in my morning shake.

I am lucky as my hubs and kids totally understand ( apart from the Mc D) and as my hubs also trying to shift a few pounds there isnt a lot of crap in the house, But all last week I really wanted a steak, this week seems to be a kebab week!!

Good luck though x

My girls had Mc Ds in the car on the way home last night and I was nearly at screaming point lol, not even a big Mc D fan but sooooooo wanted it! But resisted and felt proud, but yes I think nearly every day issues us with a new food challenge hunny. I am now able to cook for the family, which i wasnt able to do for the first week ( luckily hubs was on hols that week so he did it) I drink a huge amount of green tea as even though I was a big coffee drinking, gallons of it infact, I really dont like black coffee, so now my only coffee intake is in my morning shake.

I am lucky as my hubs and kids totally understand ( apart from the Mc D) and as my hubs also trying to shift a few pounds there isnt a lot of crap in the house, But all last week I really wanted a steak, this week seems to be a kebab week!!

Good luck though x

oh poo, so sorry have now seen i have mentioned food in the wrong place again, sorry people moderating x

Good luck though x

I am going to try to resist. I'm exhausted as I've been awake since half 4 which probably isn't helping my sanity, early to bed for me!

no agree, maybe a nice bath and an early night will help, being so tired makes us all emotional as well so really doesnt help, have a good night, you can do it x

Back