difficult week 5

Julie W

I'm really struggling this week and although I had a good loss last WI, I don't expect my next one to be too good.

To start with I had some food at a family meal on Tuesday (bbq chicken) and have just had some chilli chicken now.

I don't know what's up with me this week, food has never bothered me up to now, but this week I'm finding it quite difficult.

Dont worry too much, the chicken can't have done that much harm I don't think. You have done well to get to where you are, I am only on day 10 and I am struggling. Danger time is 5.30 - 9.00 and I am sitting here forcing myself not to go near the kitchen. Once 9.00 comes I say 'no way am i going to cheat now' but those hours kill me each night. I am dying to each and can only take one day at a time on this diet.

Hi Julie, well done for getting through the first 4 weeks...

I think sometimes we have to have stern chat with ourselves... you have had the chicken, thats done! If the seasoning has done any damage, it's too late to worry about it. What you need to do now is decide how to proceed, you can either think sod it I can't do it and go off the diet, or you can think hey.. ok time to get back into it...
Maybe join one of the challenges that are just starting and get back on with your fabulous losses.
Thing is you know you can do it!!!!
It's just the old self sabotage system rearing its ugly head and trying to make you feel confused about your chances of sucess....
Listen to us all instead of the devil on your shoulder!!!
You can do it!!!!

x

Hang in there hon !! Theres nothing much you can do now. As others have said I am sure the chicken has not done much harm.. Sometimes you get bad days and thats just the way it is.
You have done so well Keep positive the scales might surprise you !! X

Thanks everyone for your support. I'm on annual leave at the moment and for once can't wait until I get back to work next Wednesday. In terms of the diet, everyday is feeling like a Sunday grr! Too much time on my hands!

Back