difficult week 5

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Julie W, 9 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Julie W

Julie W Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I'm really struggling this week and although I had a good loss last WI, I don't expect my next one to be too good.

To start with I had some food at a family meal on Tuesday (bbq chicken) and have just had some chilli chicken now.

I don't know what's up with me this week, food has never bothered me up to now, but this week I'm finding it quite difficult.

tillyfloss likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    Dont worry too much, the chicken can't have done that much harm I don't think. You have done well to get to where you are, I am only on day 10 and I am struggling. Danger time is 5.30 - 9.00 and I am sitting here forcing myself not to go near the kitchen. Once 9.00 comes I say 'no way am i going to cheat now' but those hours kill me each night. I am dying to each and can only take one day at a time on this diet.

4. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Hi Julie, well done for getting through the first 4 weeks...

I think sometimes we have to have stern chat with ourselves... you have had the chicken, thats done! If the seasoning has done any damage, it's too late to worry about it. What you need to do now is decide how to proceed, you can either think sod it I can't do it and go off the diet, or you can think hey.. ok time to get back into it...
    Maybe join one of the challenges that are just starting and get back on with your fabulous losses.
    Thing is you know you can do it!!!!
    It's just the old self sabotage system rearing its ugly head and trying to make you feel confused about your chances of sucess....
    Listen to us all instead of the devil on your shoulder!!!
    You can do it!!!!

x

5. weim01

weim01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    wow well done on week 4 i cant imagine myslef getting to week 4!

6. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hang in there hon !! Theres nothing much you can do now. As others have said I am sure the chicken has not done much harm.. Sometimes you get bad days and thats just the way it is.
    You have done so well Keep positive the scales might surprise you !! X

7. Julie W

Julie W Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Thanks everyone for your support. I'm on annual leave at the moment and for once can't wait until I get back to work next Wednesday. In terms of the diet, everyday is feeling like a Sunday grr! Too much time on my hands!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.