Difficulty with morning milkshake

poppys

I'm on day 10 and lost 9lbs in my first week.
However the last few days i've had major difficultly having the first shke of the morning only managing 1/2 if that.I'm fine at lunch time with the bar and a mouse in the evening.
Does it matter if you don't drink all of it or will this effect my weight loss?
I also only like choc mint and hate the soups any suggestions really greatful.
Thanks
poppy

Can you not just split the pack and try and have the rest throughout the day? Or even as a hot drink before you go to bed?

Yep thanks for that i can maybe try spliitng the pack didn't realise you could do that. Haven't tried them hot yet maybe thats one for tonight do they taste ok

I find the choc/mint, choc and the banana ones the best hot but then everyone is different. Give them a go and see what you think.

I have mixed mine with a little tepid water and psyllium husk to make a sort of runny porridge it tasted fine and was nice to have a different texture, I can't stand the psyllium in water though

Have you thought about making a muffin for you brekkie?

I had a warm vanilla shake this morning which was quite nice, tasted almost like a warm cup of milk :)

I used to like this and also added a spoon of coffee to it which was lovely

Tracey
x

ooh I like that idea! I did have some of the shake in my coffee which was quite nice too!

to split a pack is 4 teaspoons, I would split it and then have the rest as supper x

Back