Diffucult tiimes indeed!

SarahB26

Week one, 8lbs down... Fabulous! Week two and I'm really struggling. For some reason I've got a period - not had one in nearly a year because of my pill and I feel horrendous!! I bought some digital scales, which may have been a mistake as I'm now obsessed with checking!!! I think I've lost 2lbs this week but I'm really disappointed. I realise my period may play a part in what I do and don't lose this week. Official weigh in on Monday, so keep everything crossed please!!!!

I am feeling your pain in that I have been 100% for this week again and the scales are just not budging. I may have lost 2lbs but even that is debatable. My weigh in is on monday too so we shall see.

it's so disheartening when you put the effort in and aren't rewarded.

Good luck for Monday

Oh you're not hugely dissimilar to me, hence why you won't be seeing half stone drop every week <sadly>

I was 12 stone 4 lbs a month ago and am - according to my scales!! - 11 stone 1 lb ish today..so I have lost around 17lbs in total and am in week 5. So, it DOES work...just painfully slowly when you are a serial scale hopper!

You'll be 12 stone something in no time at all

Urgh!!! So irritated with myself. Started the week very badly... Two hakes during the day and a salad for dinner... Same again today. I know I know it could be worse than a salad but I'm supposed to e sticking to this properly this week as I'm going to a wedding on Saturday and it's my birthday next week. I've lost 11lbs in total and I really wanted to lose a stone by my birthday (Monday!) if I carry on this way I'll put weight on!

MUST. NOT. EAT!!!!!

I've lost my oomph! :'(

Hi girls, its my first week this week, im on day 4. I have to admit im finding it pretty easy so am slightly worried that it is going to just hit me one day. Im a big girl 19st 7lb but am not struggling at all at the moment and I am sticking to it religiously as I am so determined to reach my goals. Im having a shake for breakfast and one for lunch and a soup for dinner. My first WI will be Monday coming (13 Aug). Do you think it gets harder the longer you do it?

Hello

I am on day 16 and I am finding it ok. Have to admit tht day 10 was an absolute killer for me. Thoughht I was gonna go mental if I saw anyone eating food. I stuck to it though and to be honest I am feeling great. I did buy a pair of scales on Wednesday and have not been off them, think this was a bad move. Just stick with it. It will get easier.

Back