Dikan friendly coco powder

Dukan2013

Does anyone know where to buy and what brand is best of dukan friendly coco powder I have been trying to avoid it but my TOTM is due and I know I will be craving chocolate so want to be prepared! Is one tsp a day tolerated?? X

Tesco value is suitable and i think 1 tablespoon a day is tollerated

1teaspoon I think zoe meant LOL. But its enough. Eveyone mentioned tesco but I couldn't get to buy any, I bought instead morrisons hot choc drink, purple label. The fat content is low and I make sure I only use 1tspn a time. I use it to make dukan nutella too.

Dukan Nutella
7 tablespoons of skimmed powder milk
1 tablespoon skimmed cocoa powder (3 tolerateds - so spread it out over a few days)
3 tablespoons powder sweetner
8 drops of nut aroma
4 tablespoons of skimmed milk
1 egg yolk

It’s best to mix it all by hand, adding the milk and egg at the end. Wait till you get the texture you want.

I keep it in the fridge for about 4 days, once cold it starts to go more solid, but can still be mixed with quark or put on muffins.

Yum that sounds good I will have to give it a try as soon as I track down that pesky coco powder! Oooh I'm all excited now Nutella and floating islands to try what would I do without this site! X

Back