• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Dilema- when to start?

poppygirl

Hi everyone, I'm starting sw on Thursday morning, I will be on green days as a veggie

I'm raring to get started and have a tesco shop arriving in the morning that is sw friendly!

Now do I get going tomorrow OR wait until Thursday so I get a good loss the following week? I know it's about the long term but a good loss on the first were will be very motivating! I'm used to doing vlcd's so will be great to see a nice loss while eating!!

Any advice appreciated, thanks xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SuperVic

Vicky
S: 10st8lb
Why put off what you can start now? You should still show a loss in your 2nd week too.

JoC

Silver Member
If you have all the healthy food arriving tomorrow, start tomorrow as it all adds up. You sound focused so i am sure you will see great results whatever you decide. Good Luck

i<3jellybeans

S: 16st4lb C: 16st4lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Id get on it in the morning! :D

SW's great to follow..why wait for all those lovely fruit/veggies until thursday!

x

poppygirl

Thanks everyone, I think I will get started in the morning. I have a lunch at pizza express on Thursday with a friend but she's doing sw too...I guess the leggera wil be a good option-might not have the usual starter though!

This board has been great for support & hints and tips! Xxx

mongoosed

S: 15st7lb C: 14st11.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 0st9.5lb(4.38%)
Start tomorrow!

I've put my name down for a free 12 week trial with sw starting in March through work. Decided not to wait and went to a class last week and so pleased I did!

PurpleSky

banana phone
S: 17st8lb C: 13st0lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.7 Loss: 4st8lb(26.02%)
Definitely start tomorrow is your going to have the stuff. You have this websites resources to help with recieps and the how toos and when you start on thursday youll be already on the way :D

Jennyonaplate

Gold Member
If you started now you'll be 4 days closer to target!!