Dilema- when to start?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by poppygirl, 13 February 2011 Social URL.

1. poppygirl

poppygirl Full Member

Diet:
    Been on many, returning to WW!
    Hi everyone, I'm starting sw on Thursday morning, I will be on green days as a veggie

I'm raring to get started and have a tesco shop arriving in the morning that is sw friendly!

Now do I get going tomorrow OR wait until Thursday so I get a good loss the following week? I know it's about the long term but a good loss on the first were will be very motivating! I'm used to doing vlcd's so will be great to see a nice loss while eating!!

Any advice appreciated, thanks xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SuperVic

SuperVic Vicky

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Why put off what you can start now? You should still show a loss in your 2nd week too.

4. JoC

JoC Silver Member

If you have all the healthy food arriving tomorrow, start tomorrow as it all adds up. You sound focused so i am sure you will see great results whatever you decide. Good Luck

5. i<3jellybeans

i<3jellybeans Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Id get on it in the morning! :D

SW's great to follow..why wait for all those lovely fruit/veggies until thursday!

x

6. poppygirl

poppygirl Full Member

Diet:
    Been on many, returning to WW!
    Thanks everyone, I think I will get started in the morning. I have a lunch at pizza express on Thursday with a friend but she's doing sw too...I guess the leggera wil be a good option-might not have the usual starter though!

This board has been great for support & hints and tips! Xxx

7. mongoosed

mongoosed Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(4.38%)
    Start tomorrow!

I've put my name down for a free 12 week trial with sw starting in March through work. Decided not to wait and went to a class last week and so pleased I did!

8. PurpleSky

PurpleSky banana phone

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Definitely start tomorrow is your going to have the stuff. You have this websites resources to help with recieps and the how toos and when you start on thursday youll be already on the way :D

9. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you started now you'll be 4 days closer to target!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.