Dilema- when to start?

poppygirl

Hi everyone, I'm starting sw on Thursday morning, I will be on green days as a veggie

I'm raring to get started and have a tesco shop arriving in the morning that is sw friendly!

Now do I get going tomorrow OR wait until Thursday so I get a good loss the following week? I know it's about the long term but a good loss on the first were will be very motivating! I'm used to doing vlcd's so will be great to see a nice loss while eating!!

Any advice appreciated, thanks xxx

Why put off what you can start now? You should still show a loss in your 2nd week too.

If you have all the healthy food arriving tomorrow, start tomorrow as it all adds up. You sound focused so i am sure you will see great results whatever you decide. Good Luck

Id get on it in the morning! :D

SW's great to follow..why wait for all those lovely fruit/veggies until thursday!

x

Thanks everyone, I think I will get started in the morning. I have a lunch at pizza express on Thursday with a friend but she's doing sw too...I guess the leggera wil be a good option-might not have the usual starter though!

This board has been great for support & hints and tips! Xxx

Start tomorrow!

I've put my name down for a free 12 week trial with sw starting in March through work. Decided not to wait and went to a class last week and so pleased I did!

If you started now you'll be 4 days closer to target!!

Back