dilema....

Tracie Green

Silver Member
ive got a group of friends coming over saturday night and my husband has saido them that wed get a load of pizzas in for dinner.... hhhhmmmmppphhhhh:mad: so what am i supposed to have?????......... any ideas so that i wont feel like ive a massive chalenge o my ands again this weekend.... :(

You can make yourself a pizza using smash, I'm sure there's a receipe on here somewhere or you can make yourself pizza base using wholemeal flour, I forget which one but one is a hexb!

Or you could make yourself something else which is yummy & SW friendly, how about cheesy chips! with chicken strips.

I'd take a look at the recipe section as there are lots of ideas on there:D

hhhm salad bar, i like it.... making my own base.....mmmm i like it......is the smash pizza a bit weird though??? is it a convincing base? x

cickpea baji!!!... hhmmm they sound nice!! is there a recipe 4 that in the recipe section..??

ahhh val u legend!!! that is exacty what im gonna do!! thankyou!! syn free pizza!! woop woop!!!!!

008-11.jpg

My Rosti Pizza

*honeys Pizza for one ( increase quantities for more)
1 medium potato - grated and squeeze all the liquid out
1 egg - beaten
2 tomatoes - chopped
1/2 onion red or white - finely chopped
tomato puree 1 squidge!
28g full fat chedder HEA- grated
what ever toppings you like ( i had roasted veg)

soften onion in fry light, and then add tomatoes, puree and season and i added herbs too and soften and cook until pizza sauce.
mix potato and egg together and season ( i also added some mixed herbs in)
spray small frying pan with fry light and get hot, pour potato mix in and flatten out and leave to cook, when underside is done slide onto a plate and then turn over back in to pan.

place tomato sauce on to potato pizza base then add your toppings and then cheese and place under grill till toppings hot and cheese melted.

***NB i DONT use low fat cheese as it doesnt melt properly! and for this 28g is fine.

Or i have also made a proper pizza using a packet base mix. Both require you to make your own syn free tomato sauce and whatever toppings you like and HEA for cheese

WOW my mouth actually just watered seeing that!!! brilliant!! thankyou so much, i feel very motiated ot to cheat now!! i love this site,my mindset has completely changed inthe last half hour fr, mmmm shall i just have a nigh off and proper pizza, to n i will not cheat and still have piza! tankyou!!

Okay, now I really fancy a pizza! Totally agree with Valerie. I make pitta pizzas and they are fab - syn free and lush! Have a good time with your friends.

oh my lord that pizza looks bleeding gorgeous!

thanks for that i will def be making that over next few days

you can do it tracie, bet your friends will be sniffing around your sw pizza lol

Back