Dilema

Gerardineb90

Just found out my scales are weighing wrong!!!I want to cry

:( but I'm still a lot lighter so just gonna use my boyfriends scales all the time so it's always the same

Exactly the same happened to me too... i bought new scales and they showed me as 2lb heavier. After my initial dissapointment i decided that regardless of the weight i had still lost the same and carried on using my old ones. Unless they are more than 7ln out i wouldnt worry too much!!!
Have you been for WI??

Hi Katie I'm not doing mine through a pharmacy this why the scales are so important :(

I weighed at my boyfriends and I'm 16,11.4 my parents bought me new scales so I'm gonna go on what they say tomorrow and aim to get to 16st or below within the next week as I've really struggled and this is only my first week :(

Chin up at least you are on the right route. Try and think more positively about the whole TFR experience. It will help you. Focus on how you will feel when you reach goal. Set some mini milestones. It will get easier and the weeks will soon pass.
Doing this without the pharmacy will not be the easiest path for you. Weigh yourself once a week on the same scales first thing in the morning. Stick with it.

Back