Dilema...

have you decided what to do yet hun? you shouldnt be ashamed you are on this diet at least you are trying to do something about your weight,ive just been shopping and the amount of really fat people with thier trollies full of crap was unbelievable,they are the ones who are sad hun xx
aww thanks :D yeh i know you're right we're all doing this for a reason which is the main thing...we're making a difference...the thing is this will be the 1st time ive met him (got chatting on facebook a while ago lol) and im worried he will think im too fat. telling about the diet, in my head, sort of confirms the state im in. hope that makes sense and hasnt depressed you too much lol xx

Hi honey well done for starting! the first shake i had wasnt very nice but i miss them now!! Try blending them with lots of ice yummy!
Going well for me hun thanks, just taken my measurememnts and im down another inch on my hips wohoo xxxx

hey pet, how long were you on LT for??? dont think i asked you that b4??? xxx

aww thanks :D yeh i know you're right we're all doing this for a reason which is the main thing...we're making a difference...the thing is this will be the 1st time ive met him (got chatting on facebook a while ago lol) and im worried he will think im too fat. telling about the diet, in my head, sort of confirms the state im in. hope that makes sense and hasnt depressed you too much lol xx

You look fantastic in your pix, I'll bet he won't believe his luck! In my experience men aren't that bothered about extra weight, and if he is how shallow is that? As I've said before, everyone is so much more than their weight. Just relax and be yourself :)

thanks cee-cee i dont think he is that shallow...but if he is then ill have a lucky escape early on lol :) x

:thankyou: thanks everyone, i think i know how ill handle it now :D and no...not by gettin him in bed to take his mind off food, as the fellas suggested lol xx

Hi weak hun i was on LT fully for 10 weeks and lost 3st 3lb then did refeed for 3 weeks and lost another 10lb xxx

mmmm tough one...but if you like this guy i would tell him and like TJ says if he doesnt like it tough!!!

But then me and Nic are very harsh lol xx

Back