Dilemma - 3 shakes or 4?

JoKay

:confused: Hi! I'm a newbie here and in 10 minutes have learnt loads of stuff I didn't know before - such as YOU CAN HAVE THE SHAKES HOT!!!

Anyway, I'm currently on Day 7. I've found the last week fairly easy, have no desire to eat, but am feeling a little weak towards the end of the day, and am finding it difficult to have the energy to exercise, which of course is to be expected at this early stage.

I have been having 3 shakes a day, and was planning to have a 4th on the days when I exercise, but only found out last night that I am in fact 5ft 9in, so should theoretically have 4 shakes anyway.

My question is whether I should step up to the 4, as the guidelines state, or continue on 3, adding one when necessary? What do you think? My CDC, though a lovely person, doesn't seem especially knowledgable, so I thought I'd ask you lovely people!! By the way, if it matters, I need to lose at least 4st to get to a healthy BMI.

Thanks very much!

Hey i would defo move up to 4. Not having the 4th is probably the explanation for ur weakness at the end of the day. The rules say u should have 4 so u should stick to it for the good of ur health!!
Well done for getting to day 7 thats fantastic! When is ur first weigh in?
oh and welcome to minimins! x

Hiya,

I'm 5ft 8 and my CDC gave me no choice, in order to be properly nourished gotta take 4. Some days its hard to fit them all in :) But you do feel better for it.

Glad to hear you got on well in Week one, Minimins is great for info and support.

Hi,

Sorry but you're CDC seems rubbish.

Do you just turn up, get weighed and then sent on your way with your packs under your arm while your CDC counts the profit?

As in all walks of life there are good and bad, at least you found this forum, there are some really nice and knowlegable people on here.

Good luck with CD - It's great.

Pies.

Hi,

Sorry but you're CDC seems rubbish.

Do you just turn up, get weighed and then sent on your way with your packs under your arm while your CDC counts the profit?

As in all walks of life there are good and bad, at least you found this forum, there are some really nice and knowlegable people on here.

Good luck with CD - It's great.

Pies.

Yes, that's pretty much it!! I'm not too worried at the mo, as she's very convenient for work, very flexible over when I can pop in, but I am a bit concerned how much use she'll be when the going gets tough!! I'm very glad to have found this forum, as I said earlier, I've learnt so much already!

By the way, I lost 6.5lb in my first week - only another 54lb to go!! :p

I just have 3 and i am 5 8". I wouldn't say my CDC is rubbish but yes, i just go, pay, get the stuff and come away. That's all i want from him to be honest. Each to their own.

Back