Dilemma, dilemma!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by v12345, 1 April 2011 Social URL.

1. v12345

v12345 Silver Member

I have my nephew's (sister in law's son) 18th birthday to go in 4 weeks. It's been arranged since Christmas last year, before I started LT.
    Now nobody knows apart from hubby that am doin LT. N that night I have to eat with the rest of 15 family members.
    It's a Chinese hotel we are goin to. I've decided that am going to request chicken breast n some salad but hubby has said he'll eat all salad, I can eat chicken.
    As there is no way that I can't eat that day, what do u kind folks suggest. I don't to do a mini re-feed coz that will be my downfall n might never get back on track.
    I want to continue with TFR until I reach my goal.
    :-/ :-/ :-/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cham Pers

Cham Pers size 8 by July

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You can either say youve been poorly and ur tummy is tender and dont eat at all or just have 2 shakes that day and like you said some chicken and dont forget the plain water! :) i cheated on week 2 and 3 only a small amount tho but it was protein and i had losses on both of those weeks :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.