Dilemma...lack of packs

polishrose

Gold Member
Had a row with OH today and in a fit of temper he ruined 2 of my packs.So...I have weigh in tomorrow-no spare packs-should I have an 810 meal or just cope with one pack today?

One pack for the whole day? no way. Cant you get more from your cdc? If not then i would have 2 small meals as allowed on ss+ as emergency.

lol - sounds like my morning. My OH broke my ironing board this morning in sheer temper, because I hadn't done it. Bloody men.

If it was me I'd have either chicken/fish with greens.

Hugs x x x

How far away is your CDC? Could you call her and ask her if you can see her tonight instead, get your packs for the week and extra for today and just wi while you're there? I'd call her and ask anyway.

Poor you hun. Hope you're okay xxx

you certainly can't have only one pack Rose...
Have a SS+ meal x 2 maybe?
Can you ring your CDC to ask her?

x

My CDC lives 10 miles away and I have nobody to leave the kids with(we can't all fit in the car at once and the baby is asleep anyway and although I don't mind leaving them for a bit in an emergency I think driving 10 miles one way is a bit too long).I also have no money till tomorrow for my packs.

Well then, as the others say have your SS+ or 810 meal to keep you going hun xxx it's only one day isn't it.

can u just ring her to advise the best way Rose?

Can't see some chicken and lettuce being harmful, it is the nutrients you will be missing though.. But it is an emergency! Hope things are now ok with you and hubby :)

x

I'd break his face if he broke my packs. I once almost battered husband for sipping a wee bit of my shake. Selfish man.

Send him to your CDC for two packs til tomorrow. Make him walk, should only take him 3 hours either way.

Alternatively phone your CDC, she will be best qualified to tell you what best to eat to not result in water/carb gain for weigh in and to meet your protein requirements.

LOL lexie. go girl

I thinks its more I tend to get a wee tad irrational on this diet. Big stuff not sweating it, small stuff send me ape.

LOL @ Lexi_dog. You go girl!

polishrose...I hope you can get in touch with your cdc for advice. How are you feeling?

I'd break his face if he broke my packs. I once almost battered husband for sipping a wee bit of my shake. Selfish man.

Send him to your CDC for two packs til tomorrow. Make him walk, should only take him 3 hours either way.

I like your style Lexie:D

Hope you managed to speak with your CDC Polishrose and got everything sorted with your OH :grouphugg:

I admire your determination but 1 pack is just not enough for one day:(

Back