Dilemma

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fuffa, 4 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    HI all,

I'm scared here. As some of you may know I've been tod, to do AMM from now on. I'm not very happy with this as I have only been on SS a week. I was hoping to do at least another week then maybe try AMM.

I'm scared to be adding food so soon as I'm wondering that I might fall off the rails. And I don't want my weight loss to slow down.
    Do you think I would be ok if I just did SS for another week?

Can anyone offer any advice?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Musical Missy

Musical Missy Full Member

Well as you still have 3 packs on AAM who would know whether you'd eaten food anyway? On LL you can sole source down to your target BMI so its not going to do you any harm for another week.
    Just my opinion though - I'm sure others will have some thoughts

MM x

4. nessie

nessie Loooooves MiniMins

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    Doing my own thing...
    Did your cdc tell you that ss has changed? The ss that you know is basically like aam now, can't do the original ss anymore. If you are on 4 packs a day you can just add the skimmed milk allowance but if on 3 packs you have a 200 cal meal aswell, like aam. All you're having really is a small bit of fish/chicken/tuna and a very small portion of salad or green/white veg. Don't worry about it jsut keep a strong head, you can do it, we don't really have a choice where this is concerned as it's changed for everyone :)

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i think it is something you are going to need to address. It is from any slips up that you may have that you will learn how to behave around food. I would advise that you give it a go and face the fear you have. You may find it is all in your mind. I know how you feel - I was a little unsure when I had a AAM week.

Yes, you could avoid doing it "who would know" but it is not a healthy attitude toward food and if you attempt it now within the security of the constraints of AAM then you will have some boundaries to help you be aware of when you are slipping up. YOu can't continue on packs for ever - please give it a go and then discuss any issues with your CDC. Telephone him/her as you come across issues as well - don't wait until the next time you see her/him. That is what they should be there for, as well as selling you the packs.

Good luck. Let us know how you go and what you decide

6. Leaving_the_fat_suit!!

Leaving_the_fat_suit!! Changing forever!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    About to start cambridge hopefully!!
    im on ss and didnt know it had changed?? so if we are following the rules properly we have to start AAMW and continue doing that? im a bit confused maybe ive read this wrong??

7. nessie

nessie Loooooves MiniMins

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    Doing my own thing...
    Hey ltfs, speak to your cdc and she will explain it all as I'm jsut going on what mine told me last week and I'd also heard it on here b4 that.

8. Leaving_the_fat_suit!!

Leaving_the_fat_suit!! Changing forever!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    About to start cambridge hopefully!!
    thanks nessie

this the first ive heard of it! bit shocked...i start aamw anyway on thursday

9. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

10. superma

superma CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge
    As far as I am concerned you can still do SS for 4 weeks followed by AAM for a week if you have already started and you can continue with this plan should you wish. It is only new clients who start after the new literature is supplied (some time after 16th Feb at present) who will have to follow the new plan.

New clients who wish to SS will now have to have their GP informed and if they do not wish to do so, will have to follow SS plus or another step.

Check with your CDC.

11. superma

superma CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sorry Fuffa, I have just noticed your BMI, so I'm afraid you should be following AAM and moving up the plans. However there will be the new 810 plan which will allow you to continue past BMI 25 instead of currently being 1000.

12. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Superma,

*sob* I knew someone was going to say that. I'm gutted I've gone below this before and it wasn't a problem. I'll give it a try tonight and see how i get on

Thanks for the replies all xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.