Dim Question maybe?

And I'll be honest - I'm still confused about the cup thingmybob! You are saying 120g of salad/day and 130g of cooked veg/day. Atkins is saying 3 cups of salad/day. According to the conversion chart you sent me, 1 cup is equal to 227g which would amount to 671g of salad/day! Confused? I am! LOL :(

when you are in ketosis your no as hungry as normal yeh?

so, make it a handful of salad leaves and fill the plate then with meat and cheese!

on other diets you had to bulk up your means with salads and veggies, this one is vice versa...

all these questions and i bet you wouldnt need so much on your plate anyway...xx

Cheers Missy ;) Does seem weird, like you said it's usually loads of boring greens, no cheese and a little meat LOl. I much prefer it this way if I could just get going with my weight loss :cry:

Caz, on induction I kept it simple, I just had 3 coffee mugs of chopped green leafy veggies a day. I used the standard british coffee mug. Are you drinking enough water?

Hi Jim
I've been drinking 8-9 pints a day and some have said that this may be too much? :wave_cry:

Cheers hun, I shall carry on then cos I seem to be thirsty a lot of the time. Anyone else find the diet makes them thirsty? x

I don't know if it's the diet, but I certainly like my water. I don't use any salt in my food either.

Back