Step 1 Sole Source Dimples Journey......

Hiya everyone dimples here. Today I start Cambridge diet SS. I am new to blogging but I really wanted somewhere that I can record my journey, so I can look back on it and fingers crossed help somebody else one day. To be able to get past day one I really am going to have to take this one hour at a time so I am going to try and update hourly today to explain my feelings and experience. I hope I look back at this post in a few months from now with a smile on my face and pride in my heart. Ok let's go..............
8am - woke up in my sleep a few times at the daunting feeling of starting my weight loss journey today, told myself to start next week blah blah blah but then actually thought that I have no nice food in the house and no money to waste buying any as my food and wine issues are getting me in to debt!! So I got up at 7am and pottered about sorting the washing etc. it's now 8am. I have already had a few food thoughts but I have a 2ltr bottle of water to my side which I need to drink by 12pm!! I have got a Christmas ideal home mag, sudoku, the Internet and tv to keep my mind occupied today plus house work etc. I will be back to update soon

Love Dimples Xx

Back