Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Thanks Mary but i have that online one you showed me saved as a link of my phones main display which is really handy :) xxx

I have to go on the flippin' 'puter which is a pain and why I've been bidding on calculators on ebay - haven't won one yet - refuse to pay the £14 buy it now price! x

Jan, I cant remember how much I paid for my calculator in class, but I do know someone who goes to classes, and I can ask her to pick one up for you if you like chick.

Food yesterday.

Breakfast
2 bacon medallions, 1 egg fried in frylite, 1 slice of w/m bread. 10pp

Dinner
Chicken breast, jacket pot 150g with cheese and tiny bit of butter - 13pp

Brazil nuts - 3pp

Kitkat - 2pp

2 teas with milk - 1pp

29/29

4 vodkas - 16pp

46/49 used from slush fund.

Maisey went in to be spayed today, and I asked them to trim around the corner of her eyes, because when she went into the dogs trust, her coat was awfully matted, and they had to shave her, but there was still a bit by the corners of her eyes, so they trimmed that today while she was under anaesthetic. They also cleaned her teeth and pulled 2 or 3 rotten teeth out too. She is a poor wee thing tonight and I am feeding her water through a syringe, so fingers crossed she will be a little brighter tomorrow.

Food today.

Breakfast
Bacon sandwich at Tesco - 9pp
Dinner - Chicken salad - 8pp
Tea - Scrambled egg and ham - 11pp

28/29

3 vodkas..........
57/49 used from slush fund ;)

WI tomorrow morning girls.

Mary how are you getting 11points for scrambled egg & ham?!

Poor little doggy! She'll be back to her usual self in a couple days time no doubt :) x

Stocked up on some booze at Tesco today, 1 litre of amaratto, 1 litre of Courvousier, 1 litre Bells Whisky. I also finished all my Xmas shopping today (woohoo) and I only have to buy for Phill now.

Getting quite Xmasy now.

Awwww poor l'il Maisey :(:( Hope she's brighter tomorrow. Is a kit kat only 2pp? I'd rather have a kit kat than an Alpen light bar!! Or didn't you have it all??

Good luck for wi xxx

Whoooooo!!! :) CHRISTMAS!!!

:26::47::109:

I think its 3 Jan, but I couldnt be bothered to look back on my pages as I have pulled my back out today carrying the shopping in. So poor Phill has 2 invalids to look after, me and Maisey.

BTW, I didnt eat all of the kit-kat. LOL.

Oooo poor you!! I know what that's like :( I hope it soon improves!

I believe the calculators were £7.95 in class but I might be wrong .. if I don't win the one that's finishing tomorrow I might take you up on that hon - thanks :) xx

Grrrr about the kit kat! ;) xx

Hope your back's better soon Mary, hate it when I put mine out. My xmas shopping is almost done too. Most of my pressies bought now, half of them wrapped and my cards are written too. Quite good for me! I always say no more pressies to buy but if I see something I will buy it as an "extra". I can't resist. I've really cut down this year on pressies, just can't do it.

Morning and thank you girls.
Well I had a really bad night, I just couldnt settle at all, and been taking pain killers, but Phill has gone to the chemist now to see if I can take some anti-inflammatory tablets with the tablets I already take for my heart, so fingers crossed I get something soon.

Maisey has also had an un-settled night, but does seem a little perkier this morning.

Weigh in is cancelled for the moment as I couldnt even stand on the scales...........sheesh, all doom and gloom this morning eh girlies!

On a brighter note, just having a lazy pyjama day today and keeping warm.

Lovely - on the pajama day but BOOOO on your back!! Hope you got some relief!!! xx

Aww Mary hope your back gets better soon :) :hug99: x

I got some anti inflammatory, but they dont seem to be helping, its okay when I am sitting, but when I stand up its agony. Looks like another sleepless night.

All I have done today is eat!!!
Not even counting pp today lol.

2 weetabix with milk
2 medallions of bacon, 1 egg fried in frylite.
1 slice ham.
200g pack of brazil nuts----YES, A WHOLE 200G PACK OF BRAZILS
2 slices of wholemeal bread with butter and ham.
1 pack prawn cocktails crisps.

Terrible, back to healthy eating tomorrow.

Don't beat yourself up Mary ... sometimes it's just gotta be done!! :eek: xx

agree sometimes you need to have a day off, hope your back is better soon x

Back