Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Hahahaa!! You 2 make me chuckle :giggle: x

Good!! ;) ... Ya might have some competition for that halo tomorrow though kiddo!!! ;) xxx

Well seeing as I will have the morning in bed, long walk with Maisey in the afternoon, visit Daughter and Grandson to take Xmas pressies...........hrmph, not much time to eat, so my money is on ...............

MEEEEEEEE for the halo tomorrow.

Game on girls!

Im afraid I will be keeping the halo tomorrow ladies....... :p let the battle commence :giggle: x

You deffo have to count your voddies tomorrow ..... as
I can't have any!! And I am ALSO in the running for that there halo ... so there!!! ;) xx

Can I join in and back myself? reason is that I am up in the study which is on the third floor of the house and the kitchen is about a mile away.......so the longer that I stay up here the longer that I will be without temptation. Can't even bring something up, not even a coffee, as I need one hand for the bannister and the other for my crutch. My trackies don't even have pockets and the cats don't do 'fetch'.....

I win, hands down:D

HaHa .... sorry Sandra - shouldn't laugh :giggle: ... It's my strange sense of humour picturing you with one hand on the banister and the other on your crutch (crotch?)

I think you should train the cats better myself!

xxx

Hey, I'm no Micheal (Michelle!) Jackson!

Actually I can get Fudge to run after a toy mouse but then she just looks at me and expects me to pick it up and throw it again!

LOL!!! :D xx

Can I join in and back myself? reason is that I am up in the study which is on the third floor of the house and the kitchen is about a mile away.......so the longer that I stay up here the longer that I will be without temptation. Can't even bring something up, not even a coffee, as I need one hand for the bannister and the other for my crutch. My trackies don't even have pockets and the cats don't do 'fetch'.....

I win, hands down:D

Oh yeah, two minutes on the maintenance board and Sandra is after the halo already!.........lol, just joking chick, of course you can join in.
Okay, will be interesting to see who wins the halo today.

I think I am in the running.....just about to do my list............:p:p

HaHa .... sorry Sandra - shouldn't laugh :giggle: ... It's my strange sense of humour picturing you with one hand on the banister and the other on your crutch (crotch?)

I think you should train the cats better myself!

xxx

Same sense of humour as me Jan, I too had images of Sandra with her hand on her crutch :D:D

Wednesday.

Had a really nice day today. I got up about half past twelve and had a cuppa before going shopping to McArthur Glen to get some trainers for my Grandson as part of his Xmas presents.

Nabbed a packet of crisps on leaving as I had no time to make breakfast.

We got Jordon some lovely Reebok trainers and socks, and then Phill got me some nice knee length boots from Clarks and a winter anorak type jacket that I can use while walking Maisey in the rain. Then over to M+S outlet and I got a lovely long black top (knitted style) to wear on Friday (weather permitting)

We then took the pressies to our youngest Daughter and Grandson before heading home.

Spent a relaxing evening playing with Maisey, yapping to Phill, associating with Mr Smirnoff and my favourite past-time at the moment - EATING!

Food today.
No set lunches, dinners etc.

* Pack of crisps from multipack 3pp
* 3 pieces of southern fried chicken from Iceland - estimating at 12pp
* 1 cheese triangle - 1pp
* another bag of crisps 3pp
* 1 slice of w/m bread with lurpak that I had with the chicken 4pp
* 1 low fat yogurt 2pp
* 1 apple 0pp
* 4 smirnoffs 16pp

Total 41pp

No darned halo for me today - oh well, tomorrow is another day.

What's with the apple?? That was a bit healthy in there wasn't it?? What a waste! ;) :p

HaHa!! You know what you're doing Mary - you're still logging and pointing so you're not out of control. Sounds like a really lovely day to me! :D xx

Sounds like you've had a lovely day Mary :)
Think the halo might have to go to jan or Sandra today - off to check their diaries :p hehe

Not a sip of alcohol nor a bite of chocolate passed my lips all day, not even a 2 ww pp Lindor!......

Shall I step forward now to collect my crown?

Here ya go ;) xx

crown-jewels.jpg

:giggle:

Wow!

What's with the apple?? That was a bit healthy in there wasn't it?? What a waste! ;) :p

HaHa!! You know what you're doing Mary - you're still logging and pointing so you're not out of control. Sounds like a really lovely day to me! :D xx

I know, god knows what that was about Jan!

Sounds like you've had a lovely day Mary :)
Think the halo might have to go to jan or Sandra today - off to check their diaries :p hehe

Hehe, nice to have the competition.

Not a sip of alcohol nor a bite of chocolate passed my lips all day, not even a 2 ww pp Lindor!......

Shall I step forward now to collect my crown?

Teachers pet! :D

Well I didnt get to my works Doo on Friday, and I still cant get my car out of the drive. The party was actually post-poned until Jan 7th, and I cant go then as I am nights, but myself and some other colleagues who also cant go will go out for a meal and we can just put our receipts in and get paid for the meal.

The snow is really bad with us, and they sent a 4x4 for me this morning to bring me to work. The main roads are all running as single lanes, but the side streets are just im-passable.

Food wise..........well lets just say pass, I honestly cant remember everything I have eaten since my last log in, but its NOT healthy.

Given up now until after New Year, but I will log from today.

Well as I was getting driven to work this morning, I had a phone call from my colleagues who were already in work, and heading to McDonalds.........needless to say I had to be sociable and ordered Double sausage and egg McMuffin.

Back