Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

I could probably handle a few more pounds loss....I was hoping the body would find a happy medium on it's own....it's been proven time and time again, that if I allow my stomach to try and decide on what's a happy medium, I end up piling on the pounds! :(

I am finding my portion control is much better now than previously and I am not so easily tempted by goodies, snack type goodies, which I am really really pleased about.

My portions sizes are a lot better also, I just still have this deep down urge to go out and binge sometimes (weirdo!).

Every now and again doesn't hurt, I have an occassional binge (not a bad one) but I make up for it over the next 2 days.

Friday 8th May

Breakfast, Porridge with skimmed milk and water 210 cals

Snack, apple 60 calories.

Lunch, 2 bread, 126 cals, ham 52 cals, cheese triangle 20 cals, salad 80 cals.
Yogurt 63 calories.

Snack, pear 60 calories.

Friday 8th May

Breakfast, Porridge with skimmed milk and water 210 cals

Snack, apple 60 calories.
Crunchie, 118 calories.

Lunch, 2 bread, 126 cals, ham 52 cals, cheese triangle 20 cals, salad 80 cals.
Yogurt 63 calories.

Snack, pear 60 calories.
11 maltesers, 110 cals.

Supper, lentil soup and ham, 250 cals.
Grapes and yogurt 100 cals.

Drinks 4 teas, 44 cals, squash 20 cals.

Total calories 1313.

I had a stay the same this week, so I am pleased with that, I have maintained the last 2 weeks and I am eating well, having alcohol some nights and having my chocolate treats. Well chuffed with that.

Excellent - sounds like you've cracked it Missis!!! You are where we all want to be - all power, kudos and anything else you can think of to you!! :) xxx

Thanks Jan, it still causes a little stress though, not all plain sailing, but beginning to feel a little more relaxed about it - and thats after 6 weeks.

Brilliant! see? you are the refeeding Guru :D

Congrats on maintaining Mary, you must be well happy! :)

(Things are looking up - I got a friend request from Jan! lol).

Hi Mark, I am happy with another stay the same, its just finding the happy medium, I find a good day, a baddish day, a good day etc seems to be working.

Hope you had a good result.
Why are you on here when your Daughter is away, go and do something romantic with your OH

LOL - I've just got the footy on, OH has gone to Next.

I've only been back in 20 mins, been out and booked a holiday for next year and having a nice Chinese tonight! ;)

Ooooh to the chinese, I want some.
I am having fillet steak tonight, I finish work in about 25 minutes.

Where is your holiday for next year?

23 sleeps for me!

Well done Mary on your maintain - you seem to have found whats right for you! x

(Things are looking up - I got a friend request from Jan! lol).

I didnt notice this part earlier, lol, it must have been the flowers.....:p

Well done Mary on your maintain - you seem to have found whats right for you! x

Thanks Rach, yes its only now after 6 weeks that I am feeling that things are right, it was a bit of a worry up to now, just getting a bit tense of hoping you are not overeating etc.

Saturday 9th May

Early morning snack, lipotrim maintenance bar, 204 cals. ( I thought I would use up the maintenance products that are filling my cupboards lol)

Breakfast, 30g porridge made with water and sk milk, 140 cals

Snack, Lipotrim maintenance sachet, summer berries 142 cals
Apple 60 cals

Lunch, pitta bread 172 cals
Ham and salad, 160 cals.
Yogurt 63 cals.

Snack, pear 60 cals.

Dinner, Small piece of fillet steak, 220 cals
Grilled mushrooms and tomatoes, sprayed with a little olive oil and sprinkled with basil 95 cals.
Yogurt 63 cals.

4 tea/coffee with skimmed milk.

Total cals 1423

Back