Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Incidents everywhere on the roads at the moment - I was late getting in due to another incident, makes it a shorter shift lol.

HaHa - I have Jonnie's 2 boys here this weekend - for obvious reasons - so am practised at trying to explain things as simply as poss .... Oooooooo!! Just thought - no offence Yas!!!

**whispers** "I'd better not tell her they're 8 & 4 - she might see her bum" :D
LOL none taken jan :D

Sunday 10th May

Breakfast, 30g porridge made with skimmed milk and water 140 calories

Snack, Biscuit with my coffee 115 calories

Dinner, Swede 166g and Potato 120g mash, 115 calories
Brussel sprouts 80g 15 calories
100g chicken breast, 150 calories.
Gravy 30 calories.

Snack in work, 1 wholemeal bread with a little salad and chicken 150 calories.

Supper, Soup and chicken, 195 calories
Yogurt, 63 calories.

Snack, apple 60 calories
Grapes 70g 42 calories.

6 tea/coffee 66 calories
Squash 20 calories

Total calories today 1161

Your menus get tastier every day lol.

I was windering about the whole bread thing for day 4. It says we're allowed 2 slices of bread or 1 pita or 1 bagel. Does the size of the pita bread matter?

I bought 1 bag of wholemeal pita bread and 1 bag of white pita bread. The white ones are smaller and have less calories than the wholemeal ones. It's really wierd >.>

I would probably go for the smaller one Yasmine as you will be getting fuller in the first few days.

I only buy wholemeal and the first 2 packs I bought were 142 calories each, the ones I have now are 179, best just to look and shop around as there are a variety of sizes.

Monday 11th May

Breakfast,
30g porridge made with skimmed milk and water - 140 cals
1 teaspoon golden syrup - 20 cals

Dinner
Wholemeal pitta - 179 cals
70g chicken - 105 cals
81g tomato - 15 cals
60g cucumber - 6 cals
20g spring onions - 4 cals
70g green pepper - 14 cals
3 desert spoons of salad cream - 39 cals
5 spice - 10 cals
Apple - 60 cals

Snack,
2 Salt and Vinegar rice cakes - 56 cals

Supper
3 oatcakes - 145 cals
1 extra lite cheese triangle - 20 cals
Yogurt 63 cals
100g grapes - 60 cals

3 teas so far 33 cals

Total so far 973 cals.

Last edited:
I had golden syrup with my porridge today as I picked it up instead of honey last week while shopping. Its the same calories, but I must admit, it tasted amazing in the porridge, just slightly sweeter.

I have been using that in my porridge too - was expecting it to be higher cals than honey cos it tastes so good!

Breakfast,
30g porridge made with skimmed milk and water - 140 cals
1 teaspoon golden syrup - 20 cals

Dinner
Wholemeal pitta - 179 cals
70g chicken - 105 cals
81g tomato - 15 cals
60g cucumber - 6 cals
70g green pepper - 14 cals
3 desert spoons of salad cream - 39 cals
5 spice - 10 cals
Apple - 60 cals

Snack,
2 Salt and Vinegar rice cakes - 56 cals

Supper
3 oatcakes - 145 cals
1 extra lite cheese triangle - 20 cals
Yogurt 63 cals
100g grapes - 60 cals

3 teas so far 33 cals
Squash - 30 cals

Total so far 1003 cals.
Mmm, quite a low day, but thats with sleeping until 2pm this afternoon after my nightshift last night. Nights again tonight, so probably a lower day tomorrow, but this is good, as having a low day gives me a little rope for my works day out in Cardiff on Thursday, more calories for vodka hehe.

I had golden syrup with my porridge today as I picked it up instead of honey last week while shopping. Its the same calories, but I must admit, it tasted amazing in the porridge, just slightly sweeter.

Nice to know thanks...I'm not sure my stash of Honey will survive long enough until my OH visits the in-laws in July. Although I'll probably be scared off when I read the label! lol

Good thing about Honey straight from the bee hives is that it doesn't come with a label! LMAO

Just wanted to say love your new photo Mary. You look amazing. Hope to look as good as you when I finish this!

Just wanted to say love your new photo Mary. You look amazing. Hope to look as good as you when I finish this!

Yeah, I agree, looking very nice! ;)

....only just realised the new pic after reading this post! lol

Damn I'm useless in the morning! :)

Nice to know thanks...I'm not sure my stash of Honey will survive long enough until my OH visits the in-laws in July. Although I'll probably be scared off when I read the label! lol

Good thing about Honey straight from the bee hives is that it doesn't come with a label! LMAO

Oooh lucky you having it straight from the keepers. I might buy some honey when I am in Turkey, they are well reputable and its nice to have the different tastes.

Aww thank you so much Bev, you can tell I was bored in work last night so I took a pic off facebook......:p You dont have too much left to goal now and I bet you are already looking amazing.

Yeah, I agree, looking very nice! ;)

....only just realised the new pic after reading this post! lol

Damn I'm useless in the morning! :)

:) Typical man :p

Tuesday 12th May

Breakfast,
1 lipotrim maintenance bar - 204 calories

Snack
1 Cadburys snack biscuit - 118 calories

Lunch
Vegetable soup - 120 calories
50g chicken - 75 calories

Dinner
150g grilled salmon - 270 calories
100g oven chips - 195 calories
45g peas - 45 calories

1 tea 11 calories
1 zero coke

Total calories up to now 1038.

Trying to save a few calories this week as I have a day out in Cardiff on Thursday with work colleagues, so plenty of booze and a meal.

I like todays menu Mary.

I would like to know something though. Today, I can have an 8oz potato. Would I be allowed to have it with a little tuna? the total calories for the day today added up to 598kcal. To me that's pretty high. Should I leave it out?

Day 3
Breakfast:
Lipotrim Chocolate Shake – 141 calories

Lunch:
130g/ 4.5ounces Cod baked (125 kcal) seasoned with salt, garlic (3kcal), and red chilli (2 kcal) - 130 calories
55g lettuce – 7.15 calories
30g cucumber – 3 calories
50g cherry tomatoes – 9 calories

Dinner:
8ounce potato (baked) – 246.34 calories
100g Very low fat Natural Yoghurt – 43kcal
50g cherry tomatoes – 9 calories
50g lettuce – 6.5 calories
30g cucumber – 3 calories

Total calorie intake – 598 calories

Yes Yasmine, thats fine to have Tuna with your potato, its just the same as the previous 2 days, but also the potato. Enjoy chick.

I am looking forward to my chips later - first chips since I came on refeed.

Yes Yasmine, thats fine to have Tuna with your potato, its just the same as the previous 2 days, but also the potato. Enjoy chick.

I am looking forward to my chips later - first chips since I came on refeed.
Damn I miss chips myself! LOL Enjoy it!

By the way, are my calories too high? since me being on refeed, I feel that they are.

No way hun - your calories are fine. Stick to your refeed for 2 weeks then try to up your calories.

Back