Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

hi Mary was reading through some of your food diaries and im just wondering from the time you ended lipotrim tfr and maintained have you still kept all the weight of?

Its just ive heard stories from numerous people that because the weight loss was so quick within months the weight would pile on. Have you ever noticed this? Did you find mainting your weight up to now quite easy? Sorry if im being a hassle.

Well done on the loss Mary - Brill!! :) xx

Hi, I found keeping the weight off relatively easy, its just a case of choosing sensible foods and not going back to the ways in what we ate before.

Its not all doom and gloom though, by never having chocolate, crisps, cakes, meals out, takeaways, you can still have these when maintaining, but just acting sensibly for the next day or so to compensate evens it out.

I have had a couple of times when I have gained weight, once was when I gave up smoking, i just turned to food to replace the cigarettes. The next time I gained, was by being on holiday, and not really getting back to healthy eating when I came back, but I soon lost it again by sensible choices.

At the moment, I weigh a little heavier than I would like, but this was due to illness and not being able to move for a few weeks, and just comfort eating.

Like I say though, sensible choices and the weight will not go back on. Obviously if you go back to how you ate pre-lt, then its all going to come back on.

This is my 3rd year maintaining, and I will always be grateful to Lipotrim for the quick way to lose weight, otherwise I dont think I could have coped with 1lb here, 2lb here, and the STS.

Good luck in your journey.

Wahey! Well done on the loss this week Mary :D x

Where's that bottle! **goes to look** ;) xx

thanks very much for your reply. brilliant to see someone who has been through all of it and suceeded! congrats for all your weight loss

Thank you Trixie. Just get your first couple of weeks over and done with and you will be amazed at the losses each week, and the feel good factor.

Ahhh so ginger beer is the secret!!!!!! x

Apparently!!! x

LOL! x

Yay, only 6 shifts left in work after today.

2 more dayshifts, 4 more nightshifts, then its Turkey time!

Sticking to a couple of meal replacements to avoid any gains before-hand.

Food today.
Shake, shake, kippers and poached egg. Exciting stuff eh!

I reckon you'll drop a few more pounds before you hit Turkey. You sound very in control at the moment, good for you. When exactly is Turkey then?

11th June Bev. Nights Sat and Sun, then 4 off, then another 4in work, then 4 off, then fly the next day..........cant wait.

Yeah, hopefully I can lose maybe 4-7lbs before the holidays if I stick to this. Might get some Tesco meal replacement bars to tide me over till the holidays once the shakes I have, have run out.

Just noticed you are on week 4.........you are over the worst now. How are you finding Lipotrim?

The 1st week was fine, the 2nd terrible but now im flying :D have my odd down days where im absoultely starving and water wont fill me. Its sort of just happend this week and i dont understand why ive this constant hunger when i was fine up to now. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks Mary xx

Just keep busy hun. I had a stint around the 3rd week, when I nearly caved in a couple of days, but didn't.

The weekly weigh in's keep you spurred on though.

Back