Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

OOh Mary, we watched that game too cos our neighbour is a big Swansea fan, he was at Wembley. Great that they won! When they were playing the semi final we could hear him screaming and shouting through the wall when they scored! It was so funny! So glad they won, the right result we think!

Aww thanks guys.........the excitement and tension in the house when Reading pulled back two goals was tremendous. We got a little loud at the TV and Maisey decided to retire to the bedroom until the game was finished :)

Food yesterday.
Breakfast - large bowl of porridge.
Dinner - Chicken and mushroom stir fry.
Supper - Lump of cheese.

Copious amounts of vodka and ginger beer :)

Food today.
Breakfast - Cheese Omelette and salad.
Dinner - Home made burgers with salad.
Supper - Not sure yet, probably some ryvita and tuna.

Been invited to our Neighbours tonight, more vodka ;)

Hope you are enjoying your evening :)

Seconded! :D xx

Thirdid! :)

Had a busy couple of days, and I cant say I have been good, but weighed this morning and STS - so all good in the end. Ate too much bread over the last two days. Eeeek holiday a week tomorrow - NO BREAD - THINK BIKINI!

Brought some porridge for breakfast and a tuna salad for lunch today and will have steamed fish and salad for dinner when I go home tonight.

Maisey has been to the vet - long story, but when she was groomed a few weeks ago, Jo who cuts her noticed spotting in her pee when she wee-weed. We took her to the vet that day and they gave her a check-up and didn't think anything was wrong, but over the last few days, I noticed the spotting again. I took a sample down on Wednesday and its come back with protein in her urine, so they think its a urinary tract infection or a water infection - the urine has been sent for further tests then they will treat her accordingly. I was worried though, because you DO think the worse eh!

Anyway, she should be all sorted out before I hand her over to my lovely Neighbour, Pat.

Hope Maisey is OK Mary.

Only a week til your holiday! Lucky you. Are you going for 2 weeks this time? If so, you get back a week and then I go away! Can't wait.

Well done on the STS, so much better than a gain!!

Oh Mary. Hope they find out what is wrong with Maisey soon. V exciting about your holibobs!

Hope Maisey gets better soon:)
Well done on your STS this week & only 1week till your jollies!!!!!! Exciting!!! :D x

Well done on your sts!

Oh noooooo poor l'il Maisie :(. I'm sure she'll be fine though. Just as well it's happened now so she can be all sorted before you go away :) xx

How is she doing today Mary? Any news?

Not heard anything from the Vet yet, they did say it could take up to about 5 days, so hopefully hear by Tuesday.

Nights tonight and tomorrow, thank goodness thats work finished then until June 29th..........whoooopeeeee.

Food - well cant say I am over-eating, or dieting.........lol. Just finishing up whats in the fridge/freezers now.

Just catching up Mary and wanted to say that I pray that Maisie is ok x

Thank you Sandra, I am sure she will be fine once she starts on the Antibiotics, or whatever treatment they deem necessary.

She is fine within herself and still full of life - when she aint being a lazy Maisey and sleeping lol.

That's good, I know that she's your baby! X. We've been away all weekend and not long home but we can't go to bed yet cos Dylan needs a cuddle!

Hope you had a good time when you were away Sandra, but I am sure you did.

Enjoy your Dylan cuddles, he has probably missed you heaps, as you probably missed him too :)

Ooooo - hoovering out the fridge/freezer .... sure sign the hols are imminent!! 'Citin' :D xx

Mary, hope little Maisey will be all better soon. Enjoy the fridge clearing exercise!!!!

Back