Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

The thought of starting on solid food is more scary than the actual eating Jan. As long as the refeed is done properly, then just follow the diet that you intend to use for a wee while.

Just thinking, must phone you one day, cant wait to hear your Ringo accent - but not tomorrow, I am out in Cardiff on a works dooooo.

Waddya mean Wack?? I'm ded posh!!

HaHa ... NOT ... Incidentally I have NEVER heard anyone actually say 'wack or wacker' .....

Enjoy your dooo xx

What is wack?

Haha, I will enjoy it - I think you know I will. Arrive in Cardiff just after 1 o clock (afternoon), couple of drinks, lunch, lots more drinks, and home by 9:30pm as its the last train, so plenty of time for fun.

Yas, after you have done the proper refeed, ANYTHING is allowed, as long as you count it into your calories babe, you can have anything you want.
oOOO That just sounds heavenly!

ANYTHING!! God damn! I wanna party! LMAO :D

Im having one tomorrow in Cardiff, but you cant come, you need to finish your 14 days refeed - sorry.

You can come next time hun.

Wack (or it might be whack) is stereotypically what people (except you apparently and happily ) seem to think us Liverpudlians go around calling each other "all right whack! How're ya doin' whack!" etc .... but it's just not true .... (unless I really am posh of course and don't know it!) x

You must be posh - lol.
Never heard of Liverpudlians being called wack or whack............hahaa, just asked OH and he hasnt heard of it before either. I am Scottish, OH is Welsh. I just love the ringo accent lol.

Oh my poor friends you must have led very sheltered lives :)

"In Britain most of us know what a whacker is, its a bloke from Liverpool. The reason is the expression they use to refer to their mates, whacker, or if they are really, really friendly, whack !
An example is, 'ow ya doin then whack ? Meaning, how are you feeling old chap ?"

Im having one tomorrow in Cardiff, but you cant come, you need to finish your 14 days refeed - sorry.

You can come next time hun.
Aww lol. Oh well.

Sounds nice, have fun! :D

Oh my poor friends you must have led very sheltered lives :)

"In Britain most of us know what a whacker is, its a bloke from Liverpool. The reason is the expression they use to refer to their mates, whacker, or if they are really, really friendly, whack !
An example is, 'ow ya doin then whack ? Meaning, how are you feeling old chap ?"

Ok whack, speak to you soon............:p

Aww lol. Oh well.

Sounds nice, have fun! :D

Yasmine, I think you know me well enough by now - I will. Laugh a minute all day for tomorrow.

Wed 13th May

Breakfast
1 Jordans Frusli bar - 118 cals
1 apple - 60 cals

Home made veg soup - 100 cals
Chicken - 115 cals
WW fruit layered fromage frais - 63 cals
Few grapes - 40 cals

Dinner
110g potatoes - 80 cals
190g piece of salmon 340 cals
Small salad with lemon juice - 40 cals

2 Teas - 22 cals

Total 978 calories.

Ok whack, speak to you soon............:p

Yasmine, I think you know me well enough by now - I will. Laugh a minute all day for tomorrow.
LOL cool.

Oh and about the cheese triangles, they are 27 calories per triangle. Is this ok?

The laughing cow, extra lite ones I buy are only 20 calories.
27 cals for the ones you have are still very low - enjoy, they are great and I love one of those spread on a wholemeal pitta bread with salad and a little meat.

Sounds scrummy :)

I might use it for my lunch tomorrow. I've just finished making myself a database for my food diary, it also automatically calculates the total number of calories :)

oooh how did you do that Yas? x

Feel free to send your database to me hun, it would be really handy.

[email protected]
Okies, lemme just adjust it a little and I'll send it.

By the way, Nasreen wants to know if you are allowed more than 1 fromage fray a day at different times.

Nasreen has been on refeed over the 2 weeks now - yeah????

Just count her calories now and keep a regular eye on her weight.

I'd love it please hun. Can u pm it to me? Or u need my email addy? x

I'd love it please hun. Can u pm it to me? Or u need my email addy? x
I'll need your email. I'm just tinkering with it and organising it. I'll send it to you soon.

Back