Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Yeah you would do :).

Oh I've always wanted to make my own chips. Was itching to do that while on LT.

Oh, I bought some weight watchers cheese triangles, are we allowed this on days 4-7?

Not too sure Yasmine, I know Chelly ate them quite early on and she still lost, I think I waited until about 2 weeks. If they are the low fat ones though, I cant see them doing any harm as we are allowed low fat dairy products, so the cheese would fall into this category.

YAY!!!!! CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love my cheeses LOL :D

Mmm, cheese is beautiful. I had real cheddar a few weeks ago, it was like a dream. Cathedral city was the one I had, but I am shopping tomorrow, read some good reviews on the Cathedral City Lite, so I am going to try it.

Evening Mary just popped by to say lovin the new pic! x

Aww thanks Rach - I am off to bed soon too, my 2 vodka's has made me sleepy, plus I was nights for the last 2 nights.

Goodnight hun sweetdreams! x

Oh I love that cheese!

I gotta try the lite version myself

Mmm, cheese is beautiful. I had real cheddar a few weeks ago, it was like a dream. Cathedral city was the one I had, but I am shopping tomorrow, read some good reviews on the Cathedral City Lite, so I am going to try it.

400g Cathedral City AND the lite version are BOGOF in Sainsbury (got some today) saves over £4!!! Well over for the lite version. xx

I love shopping at Waitrose! git some nice stuff there.

Oh btw mary, my dad bought tuna chunks but in sunflower oil, is this allowed? obviously I'm going to drain it, but I don't think it's allowed in oil.

oh bugger, oh well. Thanks for that. Looks like I have to buy more tuna lol

Oh so it's allowed after? I see. Cheers :).

I'm actually having quite a bit of fun on refeed, I feel more happier for some reason :)

Glad to hear it Yas! Probably because it hasn't turned out to be half as scarey as you thought it would be ... that's what I'm hoping anyway! ;) x

That is actually true, as long as I am this time fully aware of what I am eating and when I'm eating, I'm fine :).

If I feel guilty on a day, then I'll just cut back :)

Yas, after you have done the proper refeed, ANYTHING is allowed, as long as you count it into your calories babe, you can have anything you want.

Glad to hear it Yas! Probably because it hasn't turned out to be half as scarey as you thought it would be ... that's what I'm hoping anyway! ;) x

The thought of starting on solid food is more scary than the actual eating Jan. As long as the refeed is done properly, then just follow the diet that you intend to use for a wee while.

Just thinking, must phone you one day, cant wait to hear your Ringo accent - but not tomorrow, I am out in Cardiff on a works dooooo.

Back