Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Food doesn't look that bad Mary! If anything bad it'd be the fried egg.. Xxx

It is strange hun how it is so much harder the 2nd/3rd/4th time around. Grrr :(
Food not too bad don't worry. Are you going to weigh before you go away?

Been to Asda and bought 5 dresses and a pair of diamante flip flops.....thought I had got over this shopping bug. LOL.

I bought a pack of water melon slices and a yogurt to go with supper.

I used frylite for the egg Tanya, but its all the bread - 4 slices.

Yes T, I will weigh again after my next four off. Nothing much I can do about it now until after the holidays. Pointless fretting :)

Ooooh more shopping!! Love it!
Ah well I'm sure 4 bits of bread aren't going to do much now & again aslong as were aware of it :)

(so much for mr bugging off lol) x

five new dresses, that's greedy, I have seen a dress in asda with sleeves which looks cool enough,but maybe alright if there is a bit of a chill at night and I can were it at home with tights and boots at home in the winter it's only 10:00 poinds so will try and get it tommorow, they had a black one but I wanted the green multi coloured one so will go to our big asda in town tomorrow and see if they have one. Apart from that not getting anything else as I do have things to wear. Well may get a cardi in case it is cold at night. Still doing exante, but stayed the same over last few days, but I think it may be totm got stomach pains and feel bloated. Since I had the abalation done I dont really get periods and I am only uncomfortable for a few days, it's much better than before. I think may weight has kept more steady as when I was in a lot of pain with my periods I used to comfort eat, so at least things have improved. Food wise your diary looks good keep it up. Cannot wait to meet also.

You and your Asda shops Mary- you keeping them in business! Very true about wi. Nothing you can do before you go away x

The dresses I bought were 2 for evening, one was black and white, and the other one was pink and black. The other 3 dresses are just casual sleeveless type ones that you can just wear to walk about during the day, or on a boat trip Joy...just something to put on over a bikini.

Food today

Dinner - all to pot today with second nightshift, Grilled breaded cod, 3 small roasties, peas.

Brought to work - 2 slices of bread with pork (tomorrows dinner) Tesco meal replacement bar. Pack of S+V crisps. 3 custard creams.

I didnt get up till after 1 o clock today, unusual for me, usually I am awake just after 11am, so I must have needed it.

B - Bacon Sandwich.
D - Roast Pork, Apple and Herb Stuffing, New Pots, Brussel Sprouts, Carrots, Gravy.
S - Not sure, probably a pork sandwich.

Having a couple of voddies today and just had a bag of plain crisps.............duh.

Oh seeing you having voddies has made my mind up about drinking tonight :p cheers mary haha xx

You and your holiday shopping Mary, just as bad as me!! Not long to go now and like you said, no point fretting about weight now. Just go and enjoy the holiday and sort out any gain when you get back.

Sounds like a great day Mary! How long left now?!x

13 sleeps - :)

We had a Roast Pork dinner yesterday and the piece of pork was so big, there was loads left over. Pork Curry and Basmati Rice for today's dinner - scrumptuous.

Breaky was porridge, supper was a bag of crisps :(

Why the :(?xx

Yay not long! Mmmm fancy a good curry right now! Well I fancy everything atm to be honest! Hope you have a good day x

Hope you're having a lovely evening :)

Hi guys, sorry I have been a little busy over the last few days and I haven't got on here much.

Food hasnt been great, but not bad either. I have not weighed, but my work trousers felt very comfortable this morning, so I am happy about that.

I made soup yesterday with chicken stock and vegetables, great for filling up on. I will have some of that tonight when I get home and a tuna sandwich. Diet is definitely out of the window at the moment though, holiday mode is definitely here :)

Hello holiday mode :17729::character00238::party0016: hehe !!

How long untill you go Mary? x

9 sleeps...........Sunday 25th.

Having Chinese tonight, its my last dayshift, just two nightshifts after today, then off work for a WHOLE 28 days!

28 days, flippin eck! We'll forget wot u look like x x

Back