Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Only away for 15 though :)

Got Maisie and myself booked in for haircuts next Tuesday (different places :) ) so she can have her bath and hair cut while I am getting pampered too.

Glad you and Masie are going to different places! Although I'm sure Masie would look cute with highlights!
You must be so excited! No wonder holiday mode is kicking in!

oooh!!! 28days off!!! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :D x

LOL T - I think she would look so cute with highlights too - I love it when she comes back with her little ribbons in her ears :)

Had some toast and jam for breakfast, then some home made chicken soup with a bread roll and butter for lunch.

I had a sleep in the afternoon as I am nights, but wasnt hungry when I woke up, so I cooked my salmon and made a couple of rolls with salmon and salad for work, also brought a pack of S+V crisps and some fruit.

Looking forward to X Factor later :)

i am hoping to refeed just before my birthday, at the end of october and Its strange that I feel good about planning what Im going to have.

We have a fabby all you eat seafood restaurant (unlicenced) so i keep thinking of enjoying lobster, crab, prawns and cos there is not limit i will not be tempted by carbs

That sounds like a fantastic evening for your Birthday. Nice to have something to look forward to........I love seafood.

I tend to use cereals like bran flakes or porridge with ss milk for breakfasts, or grilled bacon with mushrooms and poached/scrambled eggs is also good and limiting on the carbs.

Lunches when I am being really good dietwise are usually things like chicken/ham salads/ omelettes/home made soups/wholemeal wraps or pittas with healthy fillings.

Well done on losing a quarter of the weight already, good luck for the remainder of your journey.

Last shift today then Mary!!! :D

Yeeesssssssssssss - so excited.

Its great that I have the rest of the week to get everything sorted and all the cleaning done before we fly out next Sunday morning :)

That's good that you have so much time off before you go away. Plenty of time to pack and clean etc. Sunday will be here soon enough and then it's sun, sun, sun! Lucky devil!!

How exciting Mary :) Yes it is nice that you have got that bit of time and it isn't a mad rush!

All my cleaning is done, the only thing I have to do on Saturday is dust the living room, hoover through and hoover the stairs. Isn't it mad how we rush around doing all the cleaning before a holiday ;)

Packing is half way complete now, we went today and bought some last minute things, sun tan lotion, tins of red salmon for lunch etc.......I wouldnt bother with anything personally, but Phill is such a picky eater at home, and even worse when away, so I have to take things he will eat. Cheese, salmon etc, I also bought some of those toast bags (anyone used these?) so I can make him things like a cheese and onion toastie at lunch time, then he will have an evening meal, or some of it lol.

We are out for lunch on Saturday afternoon with our next door neighbours, just a thank you to them for looking after Maisey Moo for us.

Holiday mode is DEFINITELY here........not even listing food, or weighing myself, but will tackle my weight after the holidays.

I wouldnt know about the cleaning :rolleyes::eek: but imagine it's nice to do before hand so you come home to a nice clean house :)

Lol'ing at you packing cheese to take away!!

Defo good idea to enjoy yourself now and then tackle it when you are back - it'll be countdown to christmas then and we'll all be wanting lbs off for the christmas festives ;) hehehe xx

Oooo how lovely! Work all finished with, housework all but done, packing in hand ..... I know I'm only just back but I'm still jealous :eek:

You can't do much about the holiday mode now hon - just enjoy and worry about it when you're back - as everyone has said. I bet you're not stuffing your face, just being a bit more relaxed than usual and that's perfectly fine & understandable :D xx

The toastie bags are great Mary! We use them- they are so easy.
As the others say don't worry about holiday mode! Have a wonderful time and enjoy x

I wont be on again before weekend so just wanted to say have an absolutely wonderful time away. See you when you get back!!

Thanks girls.

Well I probably wont get online tomorrow as we are off to see the kids in the morning and Grandkids, then off for lunch with the neighbours, as a thank you for looking after my little Princess, then the usual.........shaving legs, underarms.......everywhere else, well not everywhere haha, but you know what I mean.

Cleaning is all done, except a quick hoover through, packing is done, Except the Cheese Tanya.......lol, and clothes for the airport all set out. We are getting picked up 3am Sunday morning, so catch you all when we get back.

Big hugs xxx

Awww well, have a FABULOUS time Mary :) Enjoy yourselves xxx

Back