Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Aye can't imagine its easy!

How long was you smoking for? x

It's strange how you can be jogging happily along feeling not bothered and that you've cracked the smoking thing only to suddenly find yourself really missing it and scrabbling around for some kind of substitute. As the smoking experience is extremely oral usually the only thing that will do is something else to put in your mouth - ie FOOD!!!

The trouble is you're trying to 'feed' a craving that can't be satisfied - it just has to be lived through and coped with. No amount of food will do it - but what that means is you keep trying ... so keep eating.

I've been there - can you tell???? ;):):)

You're doing so well Mary - don't let that rotten devil on your shoulder spoil it for you!!!

Best of luck xxx

Thanks Jan, I will get through this and get back to my 10 stone. I looked at the pics on my profile yesterday and I am determined to get back there. I will be there before my jollies in June.........thats a promise girls.

Its a milestone for me, but yesterday was a really really good day in comparison to some days I have had lately. Its definitely given me the boost to have another good day.

Food, exactly the same as yesterday. Porridge apple, cuppa soup and ham sandwich, then ham salad for dinner. Probably a couple of vodka's tonight too.

Hope you all have a good day girlies and Mark if you are reading.

wow Mary! 35years!!!! What an achievement you are creating for yourself here! after so long and you seem to have cracked it - you deserve a medal mrs!

Now food wise - dont be too hard on yerself, you know the reason and like Jan said your trying to subsitute smoking for something.

Anyways keep up the good work :) xxx

Thanks Jan, I will get through this and get back to my 10 stone. I looked at the pics on my profile yesterday and I am determined to get back there. I will be there before my jollies in June.........thats a promise girls.

And we'll hold you to it Missis!!! :D:D xx

Hi Girlies, sorry not been on, but the night I tried to get on here, Mini's was down for maintenance.

Still going really gooooooooooooooood.

Just one little edit, on the night I tried to get on, and ended up talking to Jan on Facebook, I had the food listed, but I also ate 3 salt and vinegar tesco rice cakes, so not too bad at all.

Yesterdays food.

Porridge with half milk and water, few raisins for breakfast.

Dinner, (scratching head here trying to remember)......................
................... bacon and mushroom omelette with large salad. 1 Tangerine.

Supper in work, 2 slices of seeded bread with tuna, mayo extra low fat, and sweetcorn. 1 small banana, 1 tangerine.

Today's food.

Breakfast, porridge with raisins again.

Dinner, home made chicken curry and boiled rice. 2 tangerines.

Supper, 2 slices seeded bread, tuna, mayo lf, sweetcorn. 1 small banana.

Snack, 2 tangerines. 2 cans of diet coke.

My trousers are definitely feeling looser now, so up to now, still really pleased with myself.

And so you should Mary - well done you!!! xx :):) xx

Good going mary :) :D x

Yesterdays food.

Breakfast, Porridge, half milk half water.
Lunch, 6 small melba toast with chicken sandwich filler, 2 tangerines.
Dinner, Chicken and green pepper risotto, this was gorgeous.

Drank a few vodkas with diet coke and nibbled on 1 packet from multi pack of cheese and onion crisps. 1 finger of time out.

Todays food.

Breakfast, porridge, half milk half water.

Lunch, small portion of yesterdays leftover risotto.

Dinner, Baked breaded river cobbler, fat free chips, rocket salad.

Snacks.

4 werthers chocolate thingies, the new ones that are advertised. They are so more-ish, but thankfully the Grandson is here, so he finished them off for me.

3 vodkas.

Looking good Mary! :)

I've had those werther's things too - they ARE nice xx

New werthers?!!! I haven't seem them :eek: maybe that's a good thing?!!! Lol

Yes probably Tan .... they are a bit nice :)
The ones I've had don't look quite like this but this is the nearest I could find xx
WerthersUSA_01.jpg

:drool:

Friday's food.

Breakfast, Porridge, half milk and half water.
Lunch - liquid, most that was vodka.
Dinner, Third of a portion of Chinese. Chicken chow mein.

Saturday's food.

Breakfast, Another third of the chicken chow mein (binned the remainder)

Lunch, 2 slices of seeded bread with rocket and cheese, thin scraping of lurpak. 2 tangerines.

Dinner, 3 Fish fingers, fried egg and 1 slice of white bread.

Munchies :-(

* 1 pack cheese and onion crisps
* 1 pack of salted crisps
* 2 time out bars

Aiming for a better day today.

Ha Ha - lovin' Saturday's breakfast - you're just like me :)

Now knuckle down lady!!! ;) :p xx

Hmm........the holiday in June is creeping closer and closer, seriously considering giving lipotrim another bash as I still have quite a few sachets left, but it wont be until another 8 days or so, as I am now in work for 4 days and I have a day out planned next Friday.

Will keep you informed.

PS - Leftover chinese is loverrrrllly for breakfast - lol.

Back