Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Sunday.

Breakfast, Porridge.

Lunch, WW soup, 2 slices of seeded bread. 2 Tangerines.

Snack, 1 packet of cheese and onion crisps.

Dinner, Jacket potato, low low cheese and salad. Low fat yogurt.

Hi All, the wanderer returns. Well first of all, sorry I have been AWOL, but my wireless router broke a few weeks ago and it took about 10 days to arrive, then I had a visit to see my Sister.

Here I am, back, and ready for action.

Good and bad news.
Bad news - I am smoking again.
Good news - I am back on lipotrim again.

At the moment, I would prefer to be a slim smoker than a fat non smoker, and I just couldnt handle the weight gain of a stone and a half.

I bit the bullet last week and made an appt with the Pharmacist and I started lipotrim again on Tuesday, weighing 11st 8lb. This time the weight will definitely come off and I will endeavour to log on here every day.

Work has also taken its toll, we have had a lot of new changes and I just dont seem to find as much time.

Anyway, off to catch up with threads and update my profile.

Thanks for all the messages on Facebook too guys, you are all wonderful.

MARRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug99: :hug99:

Its a shame, the no smoking was going good too - except the eating :giggle: But defo understand about wanting to be slim!

I too am 1st 7lbs up - wanting to do TFR again but having to wait :sigh: Its such a downer isnt it!

Hopefully your bum will be around here more often now! :D :D :D :D xxxx

Thanks chick, just caught up with your thread too.
Day 3 and feeling starving at the moment, but keeping busy. Already done all my cleaning today and heading for a hot shower soon, blooooming freezing......lipotrim is great for the hot flushes from the menopause though!

hahaha! :giggle: I stood under my shower for an extra 10 minutes earlier it was just soooooo warm!!

Hiya Mary!!!!

Lovely to have you around again :)

Sorry you've been struggling - it must have been a real bummer struggling with maintaining AND not smoking. If it came down to one thing or the other I'd have chosen exactly the same as you did. You can always try again when you're back on an even keel and where you want to be.

How long are you planning to do TFR? You're very brave, I'm not sure I could do it again. Although I guess I could if I felt I was getting really out of control and couldn't seem to get it together. Better watch myself actually - I could so easily go there!

Best of luck with it and look forward to 'seeing' you a bit more regularly again. Hope all's well with the family & hope you enoyed your visit to your sister. :) xx

Hi Jan,

I am 11st 8lb as of last Tuesday, so I would like to go to around the 10st mark again. I finished on TFR last year on 10st 6lb, but that was down to a little bit of family persuasion, and really I would have liked to have gone a little lower, but I did manage to get down to 10st on my own. This time, I really want to get to 10st or maybe even a little lower, just for a little leeway through re-feed.

Its day 4 and not going too bad, I think ketosis has arrived due to the smelly breath I could taste this afternoon when I was trying to get a nap for work tonight.

Otherwise, things are good.

It wasnt really down to a deliberate decision to start smoking and lose weight, but just a weak drunken moment ;)

Feeling much happier now that I can see the weight going off (4lbs), had a sneaky weigh in yesterday.

Trip to my Sisters was nice and all is well with her.

Good to be back Jan xxx

PS, hope you all dont mind, but I will stick to this forum as its only a short time, even though I am not maintaining at the moment.

Oooo no DO stay here! In any case it's really part of the maintenance journey in a sort o' kind o' way isn't it? ;) :p

Well done on the 4lbs - always a good boost, but NAWTY NAWTY getting on those scales! Lol :):)

I daren't go near any at the moment but I need to or I may never stop!!! :eek: x

My first nightshift on LT has gone fine. Feeling a little hungry this morning, but I think thats just tiredness. Will be heading home in just under an hour and if I am still hungry when I get home, I will have a shake before bed.

I try not to weigh myself Jan, but its like a little devil on my shoulders :)

Glad its going ok Mary and 4lbs whoooo!! :)

Hi Kered, I remember you from this time last year, we finished LT around the same time and I followed your refeeding plan.

Well I put on a few pounds over christmas so went back on LT, I found it so easy last year that I didn't hesitate on returning.

I stayed on for 5 weeks, came off reluctantly (wanted to lose a bit more) but unfortunately I didn't refeed properly and have gained.

So I started back on LT yesterday for a few weeks and I'm gonna make sure I follow the refeed plan to the letter!

Good on you Taylor. We can do this together, I am only intending to stay on it for a few weeks too, then do a 2 week refeed.

I didnt have a shake when I got home today, just went straight to bed, then had a flapjack about half past 12. Now enjoying a vanilla shake, with a chocolate/peppermint one to follow for supper.

Missing a vodka though :-(

18th June, for 2 weeks, cant wait. What about you Joy, when are you going?

Day 7 still going well. Sneaky preview on the scales are 6lb down and my clothes are already feeling looser, thankfully..........woohooo, I love LT.

Weigh in today and lost 7lb. Really pleased with that.

Going well, but yesterday afternoon was quite hard, I was close to eating something, I just couldnt get food out of my head, but thankfully it passed after about 3 hours and I religiously stuck to my shakes, water and tea.

Well done on both losing 6lbs and sticking it out!! :D :D :D xxx

Back