Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

MARKY - consider this your slapping lol, get out and get some new clothes to show off that lean toned body hun.

Yeah, might do....thanks for the tip on the cheaper bras....might come in handy now now i've shrunk in size! LMAO

Haha, you idiot..........now I have a picture of you in my mind, in your garden, doing your weights and sporting your new half price bra........lol.

I think this one would suit your colouring Mary, ooops I mean Marky.

w121686589.jpg

Haha, you idiot..........now I have a picture of you in my mind, in your garden, doing your weights and sporting your new half price bra........lol.

I think this one would suit your colouring Mary, ooops I mean Marky.

w121686589.jpg

Oh yeah - that's just me that is! PMSL

Been a little naughty today, had a good drink last night with my Daughter and today I have the nibbles, chocolate, crisps, cheese slices, all silly things, but not overdone it too much. Back on track tomorrow. Enjoyed last night and the nibbles today were nice too.

Oooh nibbles :drool: *i will not nibble, i will not nibble* :giggle:

:giggle:

If you can't have a nibble now and then when you're maintaining it'd be a pretty boring world! As long as we can curb it and compensate in other ways it's fine! I was out with my DD last night too - nice isn't it?! xx

have given away all my bigger clothes

Hi All
Yes it is nice to be able to have a nibble and not feel guilty. Its even nicer to be able to go out and buy clothes withough having to try then on knowing that they are not going to dig in or not go past your thighs even. Sales in Tesco, sainsburys and asda are a bit addictive. MUST STOP BUYING CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Do you think if I write this down it will sink in ? LOL.
Have given away all my bigger clothes to friends on the plan who are doing really well. Have never done that before and am hoping it will give me the reminder I need to remain as I am now, no leeway, no gains where I can just take that bigger size out of storage AS I HAVE DONE SO MANY TIMES BEFORE.Am determined now to monitor my weight and adjust my diet if there is a little gain. SIMPLE!
Simple is just a 6 letter word of which the opposite is DIFFICULT.
Its down to me now. I know the pitfalls. Could write a book about it. So for now we will go with the easy 6 letter word:)

That is an addiction of mine too. I am so hooked on buying clothes and shoes now. I cant go into Tesco without looking at the clothes rails. Another £30 gone on Friday on combat trousers, trousers, 1 blouse, 1 necklace, 1 bag - I am a clothesaholic. Oh well, its a better obsession than eating I suppose!

When I think of all the money I used to spend on junk food when I was out!!!. I couldnt pass a coffee shop or a petrol station !!!! . If I am going in to get the others something now I will usually have a can of diet coke or an apple or just buy myself a magazine... . I have to be carefull because I am still inclined to buy treats for hubby and kids a lot . Its like buying for them makes me feel better(but not good for them obviously) Turning in to a bit of a feeder!!! . Must stop thatnow.

I tend to do that too, when I go shopping I always stock up on biscuits and chocolate for my OH. He loves it though and doesnt have a problem with his weight.

Its not a good thing in my house !!!!!!! . Daughter is Gluten/dairy free since she was 5 due to her autism.
Son is thirteen and is a total rubbish eater(No veg whatsoever)
Husband about 3 stone over weight eats too much sweet stuff too .
And now I am sugar free . Can you imagine the nightmare it is to cook dinner for this house . Usually end up cooking 3 seperate dinners and I pick whats left of all three Hense the weight problem. Cooking my own dinners now though .

Blimey - sounds like a nightmare!!! Well done you for sorting everybody out and doing so well! xx

Its not a good thing in my house !!!!!!! . Daughter is Gluten/dairy free since she was 5 due to her autism.
Son is thirteen and is a total rubbish eater(No veg whatsoever)
Husband about 3 stone over weight eats too much sweet stuff too .
And now I am sugar free . Can you imagine the nightmare it is to cook dinner for this house . Usually end up cooking 3 seperate dinners and I pick whats left of all three Hense the weight problem. Cooking my own dinners now though .

Definite nightmare, well done on you though.

Thanks Jan, There are days I could scream . Its an organisational nightmare. The only thing is i dont work (outside the Home!!!!!) am Carer for kids, so I do get some time during the day when they are at school to shop and organise things. Food cost us a fortune . cooking dinners can go on from 3pm to 7.30 pm as they all come in at different times . Husband will not touch anything reheated so have to cook fresh for him. Im just letting off steam here by the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

I am still maintaining my weight at 10st 1lb, but I have decided that I would like to lose a few more lbs now. Just at my midrif I tend to be a bit flabby (always been bigger top half than bottom half), so I am going to try to get down to 9st 7lbs and see how I feel.

I am going to follow the Weight Watchers core plan, which I have started today. Its bascially 3 meals a day (taken from the free foods - and there are lots) and no snacking in between, with the exception of fruit/veg, but thats only if genuinely hungry. On top of this, I am also allowed 21 WW points. 1 Smirnoff at 35mls = 1 point, so I can have 21 vodka's on my 4 days off hehe. Priorities right here.

Anyway my menu today is,

Breakfast - Porridge made with skimmed milk and water. 1 boiled egg with 2 grilled tomatoes.

Dinner - Roast lamb, mashed potatoes, swede, peas, gravy. Greek yogurt with strawberries.

Supper - Beef soup and a jar of mussels.

I am nights tonight, so I have brought some fruit incase I am hungry during the night.

Here is the list of free foods that are allowed on the weight watchers core plan.

My Long and Bumpy Journey | A new me in 2007

Steam away Michillin!!!! It must be a nightmare for you.

Mary - good luck with the WW thing. Don't get too skinny though!!! :)

I got measured for a bra in M&S today. Measured at 36C but when I put one on I had flab bulging over and under ... she said it fitted me perfectly - I thought it was a sight! I went for the next size up - 38B ...on the loosest fastenings I thought it was okay, she came in and moved it to the tightest - and thought it was okay (I didn't) but she didn't like the way it went up slightly at the back. This apparently means it's not giving as much support as it could. FGS - How much support do 2 used teabags need?? :eek: xx

Back