Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Missed breakfast as we went out for the day and it was glorious. Had to go shopping to Morrissons, so had an apple for breakfast, Shake for lunch, Steamed river cobbler with salad for dinner. Didnt even want it, wasnt hungry, but forced myself to eat most of it.

Wow, whats wrong with me - NOT HUNGRY!

Must be well into ketosis - great stuff! Keep up the good work. I missed the good weather today, I didn't wake up till 6.30 - still it's supposed to be good for the weekend so fingers crossed. xx

You're soooo good! xx

Thanks Jan, I feel so much better at the moment, as food isnt my enemy right now, I feel more in control. Yesterday I didnt manage my afternoon shake, as we had a major incident in work, so the time passed so quick that it was about 5pm before I had a chance to think about it, so that shake was missed :-(

Well I am going onto two meals today, but just trying to use up whats in the house with going away in a couple of weeks.

Breakfast - chocolate shake.
Lunch - Jar of cockles, some cucumber, green pepper and red onion.
Dinner - Chicken breast marinaded in chilli and grilled on the George. Steamed green beans (can you tell these are my cravings at the mo?)

Hey Mary :)

Well done on your 3lb loss! Glad to see your shakes & meals are going great. xxx

Breakfast - brought a shake to work for breakfast (doing a 3rd dayshift, instead of a nightshift tonight) but it is someones 50th Birthday, and there are LOTS of goodies here, so I cut the thinnest slice of birthday cake that I could and had that for breakfast with a cup of coffee.

Lunch, Half a tin of tuna, boiled egg, tomato, green pepper, red onion, rocket, balsamic vinegar.

Dinner, Steamed fish. I dont know yet what to have with it, but it will be salad as above, or brocolli and green beans.

Well .. hopefully that wouldn't have been enough to take you out of ketosis or/and make you start to feel hungry.

You're doing soooo well :):) xx

Breakfast, Strawberry shake.
Dinner, Steamed smoked river cobbler, green beans, cabbage.
Supper in work, Salad, 1 slice ham, boiled egg.

Mmmmmm could just go a nice cottage pie mmmmmm xx

Cottage pie :drool: Just made one for my brother and dad for their tea ..... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Just want to say girls you all look amazing in yr before and after photos, total thinspiration so thanks. good luck on the rest of yr journeys.:party0019:

Are you feeling good Mary? Not getting hungry are you? Hope not, you're doing really well xx

Eh Mary, where did the time go; I remember coming on and seeing you had gone back on TFR and here you are on refeed!!! WAW! :) You have done so well and now have your hols to look forward to!!

Hope you are doing well, but as usual, you have got yourself focussed and battled on and lost :)!

Well done

Just want to say girls you all look amazing in yr before and after photos, total thinspiration so thanks. good luck on the rest of yr journeys.:party0019:

Thank you Tracy, thank god for before and after pics, it really shows the journey you have been on.

Are you feeling good Mary? Not getting hungry are you? Hope not, you're doing really well xx

Getting ready for my meals when it comes to meal times, but not looking for anything in between.

Eh Mary, where did the time go; I remember coming on and seeing you had gone back on TFR and here you are on refeed!!! WAW! :) You have done so well and now have your hols to look forward to!!

Hope you are doing well, but as usual, you have got yourself focussed and battled on and lost :)!

Well done

Thanks Iris, well I am still not at the weight I want to be at, but this holiday was such a good price, we couldnt resist, so I will go back on TFR for 4-5 weeks when I return from Spain, and that is IT, I am definitely never returning to TFR :p:D

Breakfast - shake.
Lunch, Vegetable soup and 2 slices of nimble wholemeal bread, apple.
Dinner, Roast lamb and salad.

Back