Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Nice mary! when me and the bf was there one of his mates flew over with a couple of others a couple of days later and thats where they stayed! :D

Ere, are ya guna go to the theme park!? :giggle: x

***slaps wrists*** :):)
I understand why you want to substitute and not have the shake Mary but you should really for the nutrients. It won't make any difference to your loss this week whether you have it or not - the cake might but that's done - the shake won't so I'd have it if I were you - just mho :) xx

Nice mary! when me and the bf was there one of his mates flew over with a couple of others a couple of days later and thats where they stayed! :D

Ere, are ya guna go to the theme park!? :giggle: x

LMAO Tanya, I probably WONT go to Port Aventura. We did go there the last time, but my Son was only 12 at the time. That caused a laugh too, there was a little train that took people to the Park, and it was only about £1 each, but Phill said, "oh its a lovely day, and its not far, so lets just walk". Well we walked, and walked, and ended up at the Motorway, we had to turn back. I could speak a little Spanish, and I asked a man in Spanish where the Park was, and he answered me in Spanish, but when Phill asked what he said, I had to confess I didnt know, linguaphone didnt teach me the answers, they just showed how to ask 'where is'.......lol. We eventually found it, the entrance was under a bridge, which we had passed nearly at the beginning of the walk :D

***slaps wrists*** :):)
I understand why you want to substitute and not have the shake Mary but you should really for the nutrients. It won't make any difference to your loss this week whether you have it or not - the cake might but that's done - the shake won't so I'd have it if I were you - just mho :) xx

Jan, I know what you mean, and I know you are right. I will try and incorporate both shakes.

Yes they thought it was good, it was a couple and 1 lad. They did want to upgrade to all inc when they got there but for some reason the hotel wouldnt let them, i think that was their only quabble.

hahhahah me and the bf got the train to the park from our hotel, we were a 15min bus ride from the park and so the train took a little longer but it was hell. i hated it lol

We did walk back down to the center after the park one evening which is a nice little stroll but can understand you not going this time! hehehehehehehe xxxxx

:giggle: ;)

Hey Mary ... I got some bio-oil. Feels lovelyon my face tonight - have you found it good? xx

Yes Jan, I love it, I use it on my face, neck and stomach, its a nice smell too.

Did you get it in home bargains?

Yes - bargain! I didn't think they had any at first so I asked and it was locked up! It was with all the perfumes and stuff. I like the smell too. xx

I am using it twice a day, and my skin on my face feels so much smoother, I am prone to dry skin, but this seems to last all day long.

Grrrr - still won't let me rep you Mary - I AM trying to spread it around :( xx

LOL, thanks anyway Jan, dont worry.

Tonight in work is dragging, the usual nothing going on over bank holiday syndrome. Roll on 06:00.

Better get back into the games on here then! :) x

I SO know what you mean .... try to look forward to Salou!!! These hours you're doing now are your spends ;):) xx

Usually on a nightshift, we are quite busy until late evening with various different roadworks etc, but there is always an embargo in place over Easter, thats why its so Q...T - never allowed to say that word out loud :D

LOL! NO! Don't be tempting fate! xx :)

OOOOOHHHHH DEEEEEEEAAAAARRRR!!!! I SOOOOO know that feeling! Are you allowed to access the iplayers and watch tv?? That's what i do a lot of the time - BBC is the best coz there's no adverts xx

Back