Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

I'm HERE!! :)

I don't get on till late when I'm working coz I don't unpack my laptop at home between shifts.

I'm made-up for you with your at least half stone Mary - BRILL! :) xx

Thanks Jan, quarter of the way through LT, just another 3 weeks, then food forever lol.

Glad to see you are ok, just thought it was strange with you not working and not being on here.

All packed chick?

More or less ... just a few things to iron - John always finds things that he desperately 'needs' to take but have been put away - if not dirty certainly 'worn' .... pain but still.

Yep so just a good grapple with the hair removal cream (don't ask ;)) and lunch with no.1 son & family on Sunday because, as they go away the day after we get back I won't see them for a few weeks, and we're away :):):) (I'd say ash cloud permitting but I'm sick of saying it! ;)) xx

werewolf-boy-portra_671230n.jpg

2223273.jpg

Can't show you the other bits ;):):) xx

Must go to the dentist when I'm back too .....
app_full_proxy.php
;) xx

:rotflmao: you 2!!!! Lol

Whit wooooooo! ;)

ROFL!!!!!! :):):) xx

Hey Mary, about the smoking thing.......... Yeah I'm still smoking!!
I will quit when i get my head around this maintenance lark!!!
x

Decided to have my official weigh in today, or else I would need to keep putting it forward by one day. Lost 8lbs this week, so thats the gain from the holidays gone - woohoo, really pleased.

:woohoo: :worthy: Awesomeness of awesomeness Mary! Well done :)

Last edited:
well done Mary, fantastic loss :)

.....and yes, i think i have given up giving up too!! Will give up when i get a bun in the oven lol x

Back