Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Bevviness..... Lol x

Seriously rofl here...x

The suffix -ness is a native English suffix which is attached to adjectives and participles. It is used to form abstract nouns. These abstract nouns express quality or state. The suffix -ness is added to words such as good to get goodness, great (greatness), dark (darkness), kind (kindness), obliging (obligingness), prepared (preparedness), bright (brightness) and busy (business).

The suffix -ness is derived from the Middle English suffixes -nes or -nis. It is, in turn, derived from an Old English word, which is similar to the Old High German suffix -nissa and the Gothic -(n)assus. The suffix -ness is added at the end of an adjective to indicate the state, condition, quality or degree or something.

The suffix -(n)assus has been derived from the combination of two suffixes, namely the original suffix -assus and the suffix -n, which means by the false division of words with adjective and participle stems ending in the suffix -n. It is, in turn, derived from the Old English word efnes, which was later spelt as efen -nys. Both these words, namely efnes and efen -nys, mean evenness

kered said:
The suffix -ness is a native English suffix which is attached to adjectives and participles. It is used to form abstract nouns. These abstract nouns express quality or state. The suffix -ness is added to words such as good to get goodness, great (greatness), dark (darkness), kind (kindness), obliging (obligingness), prepared (preparedness), bright (brightness) and busy (business).

The suffix -ness is derived from the Middle English suffixes -nes or -nis. It is, in turn, derived from an Old English word, which is similar to the Old High German suffix -nissa and the Gothic -(n)assus. The suffix -ness is added at the end of an adjective to indicate the state, condition, quality or degree or something.

The suffix -(n)assus has been derived from the combination of two suffixes, namely the original suffix -assus and the suffix -n, which means by the false division of words with adjective and participle stems ending in the suffix -n. It is, in turn, derived from the Old English word efnes, which was later spelt as efen -nys. Both these words, namely efnes and efen -nys, mean evenness

Exactly ... pmsl x

And now....................the end is near..............lol.

Looking like you have all gone to bed. Catch y'all tomorrow.

kered said:
And now....................the end is near..............lol.

Looking like you have all gone to bed. Catch y'all tomorrow.

Yeah I just popped back on while having last ciggie and thought the same! Nuh-nite x

lol Sorry Mary ... x

Love all the ness's! And Mary thanks for all the info- you learn something new everyday!
Hope your not feel worse for wear today hun!

Hahaa, all the info, just a drunken search in google.......voila......lol.

Been a busy morning here, so didnt have breakfast. Rushed around getting things seen to, and by the time I got home, it was after 2pm.

Dinner - 2 small boiled potatoes, brocolli, beef casserole.

Snack - 2 Ginger nuts.

Not too sure what else, so will update later.

Yeeehaaaa, no headache or hangover.

No breakfast again Mrs?!!!!

No headache or hangover here either. In fact I woke up really early and quite (for me) full of beans!
That's why that idiotic post from last night makes even less sense!! I have no memory blanks at all .. apart from that 1 thing! I'm hoping I'll have a blinding flash of clarity and remember what it was all about :eek: xx

Obviously those Moscow Mules had more of a kick than I realised!! ;) (ie, it's all your fault :giggle:)

No headache or hangover here either. In fact I woke up really early and quite (for me) full of beans!
That's why that idiotic post from last night makes even less sense!! I have no memory blanks at all .. apart from that 1 thing! I'm hoping I'll have a blinding flash of clarity and remember what it was all about :eek: xx

I am still finding it hilarious, I remember reading it last night and thinking......what the heck is she on about lol.

Obviously those Moscow Mules had more of a kick than I realised!! ;) (ie, it's all your fault :giggle:)

Oh yes, you might never drink them again now though :D

No breakfast again Mrs?!!!!

I know, and that is so unusual for me, I ALWAYS have my 3 meals + a day. Today was unplanned though, we got up and on the spur of the moment, started doing a few things that just took up all the time.

Snack - 2 Ginger nuts.

Tea - 3 Ryvita, tuna, mayo, red onion, rocket, cucumber.

Will probably have some ham, cheese and pickles later, as I have cooked some ham - it smells delicious.

Snack - 2 Ginger nuts.

Tea - 3 Ryvita, tuna, mayo, red onion, rocket, cucumber.

Snack - 1 tomato.

Supper - (early) must have been the booze last night lol.
1 slice of white bread with lurpak, few slices of the baked ham - delish?

Just finished my first moscow mule. I have a munchy head on today, and cant get full.............haha. Just about to pour number 2.

:giggle: She's on the mules again!!!
Awww wish I didnt have work :( x

Back