Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

In that chat room on me tod :( x

i'm in there but it seems im not connected as it says at the bottom "you must be connected to send a message" and I cant see anyone else ...

Mary were there .... you need to be in the lipotrim chat x

Didnt manage to get onto Mini's yesterday, but had a good day.

Food yesterday.

Breakfast - 3 ryvita, 2 boiled eggs, mayo.
Lunch - Ham salad.
Supper - 3 ryvita, tuna, mayo, cucumber, pickles.

No alcohol.

Today.

Breakfast - Porridge made with water, little bit of milk.
Lunch - 2 ryvita, mayo, small bit of cathedral city cheese. 1 finger time-out.
Dinner - Baked ham, 2 tiny potatoes, brocolli, cauli, parsley sauce.

Snack - 1 small multibag of cheese and onion crisps. 2 small vodka's, no intention to drink today as working tomorrow, but we had visitors.

Eventually managed to get my Annual Travel Insurance. Last year I paid £89, this year the criteria have all changed and its rocketed. £176.60.

I do have to do the medical screening as I have a heart condition since 2002, but the costs are really up this year.

Jeez that's more than doubled!! :(

Food looking good hon but I need to know what happened to the other time-out finger! ;) xx

LOL..........they were individual time-outs, bought a pack of 9 last week in Tesco, and thankfully Phill had eaten the other 8!!

Yeah, all across the board, the insurances have gone up. The criteria and questions on the medical screening have changed rapidly this year.

Poo ..... :( xx

Glad nobody else stole the rest of your time out though!!! ;) xx

That sucks, over double!! :eek:

Do you seriously think I would let anyone steal a finger of my time-out? :D

Well ..... you know ..... I had to wonder for a second there! ;) xx

I cant actually remember the last time I saw a 2finger time out .. do they even sell them anymore?x

Hi Mary, Just wanted to sayhello and congrats on your 2 year maintenance . Well done you.!! I am now back on the WW site . (bit of a blast from the past i know) . Great to see all the girls doing so well ,Summer and Jan. You are an inspiration.

Hi Mary, Just wanted to sayhello and congrats on your 2 year maintenance . Well done you.!! I am now back on the WW site . (bit of a blast from the past i know) . Great to see all the girls doing so well ,Summer and Jan. You are an inspiration.

Wow, it HAS been a long time lol.

How are you doing on the WW? Do you want to lose much weight? I might go back to the WW PP after my next holiday in a couple of weeks time. I would like to lose about a stone, but I will have a think about it when I return from Turkey.

Yeah, we are all still around and maintaining in some shape, I am the worst one at the moment, lol, but all good things come to those who wait.

Lovely to hear from you again. :D

I found a few lipotrim sachets in the cupboard last night, and they are still in date (just) so I have brought two of them to work for breakfast and lunch.

Chicken breast and salad for dinner when I go home.

16 sleeps till the holidays, another few lbs off would be good.

Weighed this morning and lost 3lb since last week, so it's in the right direction :D

Congrats on the loss this week Mary, that's great.

Not long til your hols now, lucky you. I've got just under 5 weeks then we are off too. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snap!! on the tea for tonight!

Back