Dinka Donka's Diary - Still here but bloomin frustrated!

Wow well done on the fab weight loss!! xx

Well done Dinka x

wowowowowowowow thats amazinggggggggg - well done chick just goes to show sticking to the plan works (( hope ur feeling better from ur cold) BIG WELL DONE xx

hey Dinks, how's your days been since WI? managing okay? x

Hey hun, yeah days going ok so far, just got back from work but i start again in an hour :( joys of being a home worker. I have used 14pts and have 15 to go so im just planning a meal for hubby when he gets in at 8pm but going well thanks!! x how r u doing babe x?

good for you - glad to see you're managing okay :) keep it up - look forward to seeing you hit 1st loss before xmas! x

Heyy guys, i am flippin freezin. I hate being cold, makes me just wanna stay in bed all day.

Had an awful night @ work last night with a customer who spent 20mins on phone tearing me apart coz i couldnt fix his problem until this morning, it wasnt a major problem but he went beserk and was threatening so had to get management involved so that made me feel crap but im just gona forget it and move on.

Just had a nice crunch corner for breakfast, im at work at 4pm again today from home til 10pm. My mum is making a curry tonight so im trying to keep points to a minimum as she will drop it off about 6pm, she lives accross the road lol

Have a good day! x

Heyy guys, i am flippin freezin. I hate being cold, makes me just wanna stay in bed all day.

Had an awful night @ work last night with a customer who spent 20mins on phone tearing me apart coz i couldnt fix his problem until this morning, it wasnt a major problem but he went beserk and was threatening so had to get management involved so that made me feel crap but im just gona forget it and move on.

Just had a nice crunch corner for breakfast, im at work at 4pm again today from home til 10pm. My mum is making a curry tonight so im trying to keep points to a minimum as she will drop it off about 6pm, she lives accross the road lol

Have a good day! x

Aw i was freezing too! I have only just got a heater in my office so it was baltic in here! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Sorry to hear about the snotty customer - hate it when that happens!

Thats nice of your mum to do that for you. Hope you enjoy the curry!x

Hey, now im nervous! I had appt at hospital on 10th for my PCOS coz we really want a baby and doc finally agreed to help as i have no monthly cycle at all, they rang today and said they had to cancel but they can see me tomorrow 9am!

Cant believe it i wanted to lose more weight this week before I seen him but at least he knows im doing something about my weight!! Bit nervous now, hoping they will try some medication to help alongside weight loss x

Hey, now im nervous! I had appt at hospital on 10th for my PCOS coz we really want a baby and doc finally agreed to help as i have no monthly cycle at all, they rang today and said they had to cancel but they can see me tomorrow 9am!

Cant believe it i wanted to lose more weight this week before I seen him but at least he knows im doing something about my weight!! Bit nervous now, hoping they will try some medication to help alongside weight loss x

I hope it goes well, at least you don't have long to worry about it ;)

Good luck at the docs tomorrow, hope it goes your way. I know how you feel I was in the the same boat. I was diagnose(spelt wrong) with Pcos about six years ago. I thought I would never having children because of it. My doc put me on clomid and after one cycle I conceived. My second daughter I thought I had to to take clomid again but my doc said for me to try on my own first which I did and I conceived again.

You might not even need any meds. Some people who have pcos conceive once they lose weight and eat healthy. So you on the right track. Sorry for my ranting. Good luck again

Thanks keisha, its great to hear someones success!

Aww thanks Anna, well....

Got to the hospital at 8.40 for a 9am appointment, seen the nurse who weighed and measured me and took blood pressure at about 9.10 and then told me the consultant had not arrived yet because of all the snow we have up here it is manic on the roads here today. So I waited...and waited...and waited and finally at 10.10am I was taken to see him.

He took down all my details, that I

woops! Pressed post by accident.

As I was saying he took down all my details, told him that I havnt had a 'natural' period for about 5 years, the only periods I have are forced by a drug called provera. Once he had all the details he gave me some sample pots for DH to give a 'sample' lol which has to be done and into the lab within the hour ahaha I can see that being amusing. So their going to check his little swimmers to check everything is ok.

He said at my weight their would be no chance of any fertility tube treatments e.g IVF which I dont want anyway as I am working on losing weight and hopefully he is going to subscribe some medication next time I see him which I hope will work without thinking about the IVF route.

I have a scan to arrange which is a Hysterosalpingogram which checks for any blockages in the tubes or abnormalitys in the uterus and also had a urine sample done and 5 blood samples!!! So im like a pin cushion tonight.

Anyway I got into trouble for doing no excercise he said I MUST excercise every day as Im not helping myself and if I want to succeed having a baby I need to help myself as well as him helping me.

So have another lot of blood tests next month plus the scan, plus DH's tests so im really pleased their helping me cover all areas to check if their is anything other than the PCOS stopping my periods.

Sorry for boring you but just wanted to update you!

Dinka xx

glad to hear your appt. went well - Poppy will be pleased cause now you have reason to walk her that little bit further :D - cause then soon she'll have a baba to play with!

how are your points going hun anyway? x

Heyy hun yeah not doing too bad at all, to be honest I havnt counted yet but will do it now, ive had such a manic day, rushing to hospital then rushing to work coz it took so long, then rushing to pick my niece up from school then rushing to pick poppy up from mums lol rush rush rush but now im cosy at home and its me time! xx how r u chickadee? x

sorry to hear you've had a rushed day - but good to hear everythings gone well for you anyway :) try not to forget to write down your points too often cause thats when thinks slip past unnoticed and we dont want to hinder your weight loss before xmas - want to see this stone mark missy! :D x

Back